Operations ManagerBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01414551 Date posted 11/16/2020 City Xiamen State Fujian Country China
Location:LOC3004: No.20 Dailiao Road, Xiamen, Huli District, Fujian, China
1. Actively assist in achieving Company Policy Deployment and Strategic Plan objectives.
2. Ensure that all MRO work processed within customer agreed On-Time-Delivery and Turn-Around-Time, maintaining quality standards and best workmanship.
3. Lead and motivate the teams to achieve productivity levels and other defined measures of performance, e.g. hour’s efficiency and utilization, output vs. capacity, overtime control etc.
4. Develop, implement and maintain Dept. resource plan that ensures adequacy in employee numbers, skill level, training and personal development.
5. Actively participate in the company business development activities, especially on new capability set up.
6. Prepare Dept. budgets, managing expenditure within agreed limits emphasizing cost minimization and effective asset control.
7. Lead and/or coordinate continuous improvements activities to driver for higher performance in Operations Department.
8. Ensure effective implementation of 3E (Ethic, Export Control, EHS),Quality and SMS policies
9. Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the company
- Effective communicator at all levels and cross culture
- Bachelor or above, majored in Mechanical / Electrical / Engineering or related
- 8+ years relevant working experience in aviation industry
- Self-starter, have knowledge / champion of the latest process improvement techniques, e.g. Lean Enterprise, capacity maximization, 5S, 6 Sigma experience.
- Experienced in people management
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Computer literate
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms