System Integrity Engineer - Cyber SecurityBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 168100BR Date posted 09/10/2020 City MA State Tewksbury Country MA
Raytheon Technologies (RTX) offers an innovative and inclusive culture; welcoming diversity and collaboration and providing numerous opportunities for career growth.
The Systems Design & Architecture team is the central focus for Mission Systems Integration activities within Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD). Join this highly visible team and perform technically challenging assignments, which will directly contribute to protecting our nation and our war fighters. RMD created Cyber Solutions and Integration (CSI) to expand growth opportunities with a focus on system Anti-Tamper (AT) and Cyber Security architecture, requirements, design and implementation, as well as Cyber resiliency, threat awareness, and integration of Enterprise Cyber capabilities into RMD franchise solutions.
We are currently seeking a CSI System Integrity Engineer to function as a key contributor for the Systems Design Directorate team in the Massachusetts area (i.e. Woburn, Tewksbury, etc).
- Establish and manage a program vision, strategy and goals to align the Program with the Customer and facilitate conflict resolution
- Ensure technical integrity and engineering execution across all IPTs, CPTs, and disciplines within the Program
- Primary program technical POC with the customer senior technical counterparts
- Authority to manage all program engineering related activities across the program. Authority over and direct management of the lead engineers to ensure that the overall system design is optimized to meet the required performance within the project constraints (cost and schedule), and production efforts execute as planned.
- Support programs, research efforts, and strategic initiatives in the areas of Anti-Tamper.
- Require providing technical expertise in a multitude of program protection domains, leadership, consultation, guidance, and support on IDS technical initiatives, programs, and Business Development activities (to include program execution, solution development, compliance definition, threat, and vulnerability determination).
- Minimum 8+ years of progressive technical (hands-on) experience related to Systems/Software Engineering architecture, requirements, determination, development, and implementation
- Demonstrated working knowledge of secure systems technologies, methodologies, policies and guidelines
- Strong engineering experience, including prior experience as Lead Engineer, IPT Lead or Program Manager, Lead Systems Engineer, and Design Engineer or IVT Engineer
- Experience with design/development/implementation of Anti-Tamper (AT) Techniques, implementations, and US Government: Anti-Tamper (HW, SW, Systems), Cybersecurity, Software Assurance
- Knowledge of Program Protection Plan (PPP) required by DoDI 5000.02 and DoDI 5200.39
- Experience with cryptography and cryptographic applications
- Completed training in Anti-Tamper technologies, methodologies, and policies
- Experience working U.S. Government contract proposals as an Anti-Tamper/Systems Integrity subject matter expert
- Ability to interact with customers to define requirements, solutions, trades, costs, implementation, system impacts, and effectiveness
- Ability to create and deliver both informational and technical briefings; Technical writing experience, in generating technical documents in support of CSI related program and proposal documentation, to include CONOPS, Test Plans, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Experience with direct interfaces with respect to customer representatives and external suppliers
- Experience with commercial-off-the-shelf security technologies and trusted products
- Background in Systems Engineering practices
- Experience performing reverse engineering
- Knowledge of security standards, methods, and policies; risk and threat analysis; technical security safeguards; and operational security measures
- Knowledge of Agile development practice
- Demonstrated experience as a change agent, able to energize organizations to achieve beyond expectations
- Demonstrated experience with Gate Reviews
- Experience using one or more of the following program management tools: Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Integrated Master Plan (IMP) / Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Risk and Opportunity Management. These will be used to identify issues and develop recommended courses of action to management.
- Direct experience managing resources with multi-million dollar annual budgets
- Demonstrated ability to interact with senior levels of leadership effectively – including customer, IDS, teammates, and suppliers
- Solid understanding of application and execution of IDS' Integrated Product Development System (IPDS) or similar business processes
- Ability to lead the development of long range plans to capitalize on future opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics); advanced degree(s) Business or related discipline
This position requires an active U.S. Secret Security Clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
At Raytheon Technologies, we innovate to create solutions and solve complex challenges across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace. In doing so, we embrace the talent, expertise and perspectives of our diverse workforce, each bringing their skills, ideas and dedication to the work we do. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, industry partners and our teammates, making a positive impact not only to our business, but also in our communities where we live and work. Our constant innovation is made possible by a strong culture, investing in our people, and an unwavering vision that’s shared by Raytheon Technologies employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place.
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon Technologies offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon Technologies offers include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon Technologies' Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.