Sr Mgr, Project MgmtBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 176013BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/17/2021 City Woburn State MA Country United States
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support development and maintenance of program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) in MS Project, based on requirements and scope provided by the customer
- Detail plan and maintain the IMS throughout the program’s lifecycle that incorporates contractual and programmatic changes into the IMS in order to maintain realistic, current contract schedule baselines
- Ensure the IMS is compliant with government customer requirements throughout all program phases
- Ensure the IMS is resource loaded for applicable scope with target budgets and demonstrates thorough cost and schedule integration
- Lead and conduct detailed analysis of the IMS and supporting documents to ensure quality, completeness and compliance. The weekly/monthly business rhythms will require communication (electronically and verbally) of schedule status including but not limited to, results of critical path analysis, schedule variance analysis and the results of “what-if” exercises to the Planning Lead as well as Program Manager, customers and senior management as needed.
- Support EAC and LRE processes as they relate to the Program IMS
- Lead the development and maintenance of the Program Master Phasing Schedule using Milestones Professional Software.
- 10 + years of professional experience in Program Management and/or Program Planning & Scheduling
- Experience leading a team of planning/scheduling professionals
- Demonstrated experience in Agile planning and execution
- Experience in leading the development of complex program plans in accordance with the statement of work and program strategy
- Advanced knowledge of Integrated Product Development System (IPDS)
- Microsoft Project Server experience
- Experience with the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) or similar business process
- Direct experience leading planning effort on a program with external EV reporting and DFARS EV clause invoked
- Direct experience with DCMA and JSA audit
- Direct experience with integration of subcontractors and operations into program plans, schedules and financial tracking.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a clearance.
- Demonstrated customer facing experience in leadership role
- Experience in subcontracts management and MRP systems
- Six Sigma Certification
- Familiarity with any of the following: Achieving Process Excellence (APEX) SAP/R3, Microframe Project Manager (MPM) or similar EVMS tools and software applications such as Oracle ERP, Deltek Cobra and Deltek MPM Connect
- Experience in using MS Office suite products
- Ability to balance technical/cost/schedule constraints to achieve customer satisfaction
- Knowledge and experience in assisting Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) in planning, scheduling and cost estimating tasks
- Ability to deliver customer focused solution
- PM Level 5 or higher certification
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university or college preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field of study.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.