Manager I FacilitiesBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Job ID 161117BR Date posted 04/28/2020 City Woburn State MA Country United States
Raytheon Technologies, Real Estate & Facilities, has an opening for a Facilities Manager I at our Woburn MA, location. The Woburn facility is comprised of two buildings, five floors each, totaling 440,000 square feet. It consists of traditional office space, closed areas and classified labs/string test facilities.
- Supervise employees and/or outside contractors, who construct, maintain and repair utilities systems, buildings and equipment via one or more of the following trades: electrical, plumbing, carpentry, air conditioning, heating, painting and/or general maintenance, including custodial & grounds
- Maintain building HVAC & BMS systems and related mechanical equipment.
- Manage and direct all day to day activities in support of building operations and customer needs
- Provide on and off-site direction to mechanical system technicians during regular and off-hours as needed
- The ability to work overtime to support building and customer needs at regional locations
- Present a professional demeanor and appearance at all times
- Manage all work assignments in a safe and professional manner
- Assure effective preventive maintenance of existing systems
- Maintain time and attendance system
- Minimum of 6+ years of related supervisory and industrial mechanical systems experience and Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and schooling in lieu of degree
- Mass Refrigeration License and 608 certification
- A solid knowledge of HVAC and building management systems
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and be capable of communicating with customers in a professional office setting, both orally and in writing
- Prioritize tasks to provide a safe productive work environment to the building occupants
- Solid computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft office
- The ability to receive an appropriate security clearance at the confidential or secret level
- Ability to read prints
- The ability to work overtime to support building and customer needs at regional locations; nights and weekends a possibility
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- Proven project management experience
- AutoCAD experience
- Experience working with bargaining unit trades such as HVAC technicians, carpenters, electricians, plumbers and millwrights
- Strong electrical troubleshooting background
- Direct knowledge and experience with at least one of the major building automation control systems (Siemens, Andover, Johnson Controls etc. with multiples preferred).
- Ability to design / spec small (less than 50k) HVAC system installations
Bachelor's degree in Facilities, Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or related discipline or equivalent combination or related experience in facilities arena and schooling in lieu of degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.