Hvac MechanicBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Confidential Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 180827BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/14/2021 City Woburn State MA Country United States
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities are forged in times of change and you will be on the front lines as we trailblaze new approaches, push the boundaries of innovation and chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to have a hand in creating.
Raytheon Missiles & Defense produces a broad portfolio of advanced technologies, including air and missile defense systems, precision weapons, radars, and command and control systems – delivering end-to-end solutions to detect, track and engage threats.
*1st Shift – 6:00am – 2:30pm - Woburn, Massachusetts*
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Maintains, repairs, and install various refrigerant related equipment associated with the manufacturing process and climate control needs of RMD Facilities.
- Works from Wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, sketches and or verbal orders.
- Performs all aspects of HVAC related repairs as well as general maintenance and housekeeping of workplace, tools and equipment.
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining DDC controls systems.
- Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency (GED)
- #608 Certification/EPA Universal 40 CFR part 82 subpart F
- Minimum 5 years of HVAC experience.
- Massachusetts Refrigeration Technician License. Must have experience practicing with License.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. secret clearance prior to the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Good computer skills
- Works well with others
- Has a track record of being reliable and dependable
- Must be available to travel and have reliable transportation for alternate center assignments.
- Ability to communicate, effectively read and interpret safety procedures.
- Trade school experience.
Whether you are just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This position is part of a collective bargaining agreement. Wage and work place conditions, including shift times, are subject to this agreement. Individuals hired into this position will be represented by a union.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here:https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.