DOORS AdministratorBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 174862BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/08/2021 City Woburn State MA Country United States
One global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place…..
Raytheon Technologies (RTX) offers an innovative and inclusive culture; welcoming diversity and collaboration and providing numerous opportunities for career growth.
The System Design & Architecture Directorate is the central focus for Mission Systems Integration activities within Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD). The more than 2,100 employees provide requirements definition and design at the system, subsystem and component level every day in a collaborative environment which is characterized by respect for the individual, problem solving in a team setting, consensus oriented solutions, and results based recognition. Supporting this mission are teams providing domain expertise and creative solutions in surveillance, naval and missile defense based radar system design, sonar and undersea sensor system design, integrated air and missile defense systems engineering, command and control/battle management system design, combat system and platform architecture design and integration, software intensive system engineering, cyber solutions and algorithm development for signal processing, tracking and discrimination systems. The team welcomes you to join our tradition of achieving excellence through thought and team work while leveraging individual diversity conducive to a flexible work schedule and environment.
Join this highly visible team and perform technically challenging assignments which will directly contribute to protecting our nation and our war fighters.
Are you interested in joining a dynamic, inclusive, and growing professional organization? The Raytheon Missiles & Defense team is looking for a DOORS Administrator to support the Missile Defense and Sensors (MDS) department. The MDS department provides subject matter expertise for concept development, architectural design, requirements generation & flow down, modeling and simulation, systems analysis, integration, test and evaluation of world-class Missile Defense & Sensors Systems to be achieved through our people, processes, technology and performance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- DOORS Administrator tasks include importing documents from various source files, creation and population of attributes, creation of link modules/link sets, creation of links for various purposes (ie: traceability, verification, analyses), and managing access to database.
- Understanding and applying Raytheon Systems Engineering processes
- Guiding programs on how to effectively and efficiently use DOORS.
- Requirements management in alignment with Raytheon Systems Engineering process within the DOORS database. Includes locking documents down for change control, proposing changes, reviewing effectivity of proposed changes, exporting change notices, holding various reviews, approving and incorporating approved changes in database, exporting new releases for vaulting in program's data management tool.
- Provide frequent input, guidance, and training to the program’s DOORS users to enable the most efficient usage of the DOORS tool.
- Engage with program's DM (Data Management) and CM (Configuration Management) personnel to ensure processes are in alignment with program's tailored requirements.
- Role requires regular computer use to include IBM Rational DOORS, Microsoft Office products.
Note: This position can be a Salary Grade G09 or Salary Grade G10 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
- 6+ years of systems engineering experience, or related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, Rational DOORS
- Experience with DOORS report generation
- Experience with DOORS troubleshooting to identify errors/issues associated with the DOORS database.
- Active Secret Security Clearance (DoD) or ability to obtain within 1 year of service
- Master’s Degree in STEM
- Must possess a high attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced engineering environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work across the program teams to identify and resolve problems
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or related discipline.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
At Raytheon Technologies, we innovate to create solutions and solve complex challenges across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace. In doing so, we embrace the talent, expertise and perspectives of our diverse workforce, each bringing their skills, ideas and dedication to the work we do. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, industry partners and our teammates, making a positive impact not only to our business, but also in our communities where we live and work. Our constant innovation is made possible by a strong culture, investing in our people, and an unwavering vision that’s shared by Raytheon Technologies employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place.
Raytheon Technologies has been recognized as a respected employer and valued corporate citizen for our employment practices, programs and community support by a number of highly-regarded organizations. The list includes: Forbes, Glassdoor, National Veterans Small Business Association, Corporate Responsibility Magazine, Environmental Protection Agency, Affinity Inc. and many more.
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon Technologies offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon Technologies offers include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon Technologies' Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.174862
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.