Sr. Supv. ProcurementBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01471332 Most Recent Date Posted 09/02/2021 City Winston-Salem State North Carolina Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HNC33: US097-Winston-Salem (Westpoint 2599 Empire Drive , Winston-Salem, NC, 27103 USA
- Leadership and development of tactical team and ensure team compliance to quality/industry guidelines and standard work.
- Leadership of cross functional teams in support of cost, quality, and delivery metrics.
- Develop strong, functional relationships with key suppliers.
Develop standard of work/policy documents in accordance with the Collins Management System (CMS).
Supervises execution of processes, standards, and operational plans in support of Procurement strategy, including RFPs, negotiations, cost accountability, and / or program execution.
- Plan and establish goals for effective vendor selection and management.
- Plan response to customer inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Authorizes purchase orders and approves payments to ensure the procurement process goes smoothly.
- Monitors contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations.
- Prepares and reviews request for proposals (RFP) and bid packages as assigned.
- Responsible for all aspects of the relationship with a specific supplier within a commodity. Directs and manages all schedules, and purchase orders for the client account or the product family. Ensures product is delivered on time, meets quality standards, and at the right cost. May perform delivery assurance responsibilities.
- SAP knowledge is a must
Strong communication skills, negotiation skills as well as the ability to respond quickly to ever changing supply chain needs will be critical in this position.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Engineering/Other Technical Positions: Bachelor’s degree (typically in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms