Program Manager - Exercise ControlBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 2 Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 166976BR Date posted 08/21/2020
- Supporting the Australian Defence Force to be Mission Ready
- Dynamic work environment, committed to our customer
- RAAF Base Williamtown
Raytheon Australia is seeking applications from experienced individuals who have strong Air Domain experience and are conversant with Multi-Domain Operations as a LFE participant and/or planner. We require people with a high level of customer focus and liaison skills, with a keen attitude and ability to support Defence. A strong understanding of multi-platform operations is a must.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide key communications and stakeholder management within a mixed subcontractor team of specialist personnel;
- Liaise with Commonwealth Program Offices to ensure Commonwealth expectations are met and resource utilisation is optimised to enhance Defence Preparedness;
- Implementation and management of relevant of the Capability Stewardship Management Plan and supporting Environmental Health and Safety, Risk Management and Australian Industry Management Plans;
- Efficient execution of activities within the program and on time delivery of all deliverables under the contract.
- Bachelor in Engineering, Project Management, Business Management or other relevant discipline is desirable or demonstration of equivalent experience within Defence.
- Demonstrated aptitude to develop solutions that meet complex customer requirements
- Strongly developed interpersonal skills and able to influence stakeholders at an operational level
- Proven ability to work both as an individual and as a member of a team with Strong Air Domain experience and understanding of Multi-Domain Operations
- Experience in Large Force Element exercises as a participant or planner
Travel may be required to fulfil operational requirements. There may also be requirement to work flexibly and out of office hours during periods of peak activity. If you have a strong background in any of the above areas and are keen for a career changing opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 166976
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.