Air-Surface CoordinatorBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 2 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 178684BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Williamtown Country Australia
- Supporting the Australian Defence Force to be Mission Ready
- Dynamic work environment, committed to our customer
- RAAF Base Williamtown
Raytheon Australia is seeking Expressions of Interest from experienced Military Aircrew or Air-Surface Coordinators who have the following skills and experience. We require people with a high level of customer focus and liaison skills, with a keen attitude and ability to support Defence. A strong understanding of multi-platform operations is a must.
- Assist the Mission Director to develop and control specific high intensity missions as part of a small team of Raytheon Australia and subcontractor personnel to deliver the required outcomes;
- Draw on domain experience to develop realistic training material that blends employment of diverse, complex and contemporary live and synthetic capabilities to achieve High End Joint War fighting Outcomes.
- Participate in concept development (objectives), mission design, mission management (execution), joint exercise design review and lesson capture for the specified missions;
- Act as a Project Manager between exercise planners and Army, Special Forces and Navy participants ensuring they understand each community’s exercise Learning Outcomes (LOs) and their relevant priority as a training audience for the exercise; and
- Influence, critically problem solve, demonstrate judgement and effectively communicate to expertly facilitate quality training outcomes.
- Recent/contemporary ADF Operational Qualification/Experience (within the last 3 years) in one of the following fields: Officer Aviation, Intelligence, or service equivalent with a minimum 8 years’ experience in the ADF operational environment
- Qualified as a Combat Air Support (CAS) or Qualified Air Warfare Instructor (AWI) or completed Sub-Unit Command
- Planning and execution experience at the operational and tactical level (CAOC and LFE)
- Demonstrated aptitude to develop solutions that meet complex customer requirements with strong project management skills
- Advanced understanding of military Air-Land Integration operations, as an operator or instructor.
- Experience across the air, land, maritime, space and cyber domains would be seen as highly desirable
Travel may be required to fulfill operational requirements. There may also be requirement to work flexibly and out of office hours during periods of peak activity.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.