Sr. Cost AnalystBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01418290 Date posted 01/13/2021 City Westford State Massachusetts Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HMA03: ISR Systems - Westford HO 7 Technology Park Drive, Westford, MA, 01886 USA
We are actively looking for a Sr. Cost Analyst for out Westford, MA ISR & Space Systems facility. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work closely with the program management office and government audit agencies to deliver resources and data that support critical military operations. In this role, you will be responsible for and providing the following:
Responsible for financial management of all contracts to performance within cost, schedule and management constraints. This includes reporting, analysis and recommendations to program and organizational management.
Support Pricing team efforts in the estimating process for Rough Order Magnitude (ROMs) and formal cost proposals.
Support fact-finding and negotiation of proposals submitted.
Establish internal budgets and on some occasions use earned value management tools to report contract cost and schedule performance. Participate in setting the baseline and support the cost account manager's in monthly variance analysis reporting.
Responsible for the accuracy and quality of all EVMS and CSDR reporting both for internal and external customers.
Ensure contracts are conducted within the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) standards. This responsibility is met by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with Government audit agencies such as DCAA, DLA and DCMA and with the customer. These standards must be imparted to all Program participants.
Develop/Improve Business management process and procedures through the use of ACE and Continuous Improvement
Enhancing the department to world class levels through innovation and benchmarking, driving business unit and site self-sufficiency
Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of relevant experience OR
Advance degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
In absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required
Experience with Windows and Microsoft Office
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and VBA Skills
Strong program controls and EVMS background
Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Good analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of the FAR desired
- Proficiency in managing portfolio of projects.
- Strong understanding of Continuous Improvement concepts
- Experience managing IBRs for CAT I and CAT II programs
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, good team player, active listener
- Less than 10% travel
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms