Engineering Development Program (EDP) - Electrical and Computer Eng. (West Palm Beach, FL)Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01473626 Most Recent Date Posted 09/13/2021 City West Palm Beach State Florida Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW109: West Palm Beach 17900 Beeline Highway, West Palm Beach, FL, 33410 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country, or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
Pratt & Whitney Engineering Development Program
We are currently seeking Electrical and Computer Engineering students to support disciplines across Pratt & Whitney as part of our Engineering Development Program (EDP). The Engineering Development Program is a multiyear program for new college hires that has been implemented to:
- Accelerate technical capability through substantive work rotations focused in specific disciplines
- Connect EDP participants with a network of technical resources & engineering experts.
Associates in the EDP may work in disciplines across our engineering organization, including but not limited to:
- Structures and Design Engineering
- Product Safety, Assembly, and Test Engineering
- Materials and Process Engineering
- Aerodynamics and Systems Engineering
- Repair and Service Engineering
This is an evergreen requisition, and is intended for those obtaining their Bachelor’s or Master's degree by December 2021 or June 2022. Qualified candidates will be considered for open positions as they become available. These positions will be based at our West Palm Beach, FL location.
Do you meet these Basic Qualifications?
- Graduating by December 2021 or June 2022 from an accredited university degree program
- Applicable fields of study include: Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be a U.S. Citizen due to government contract requirements
How about any of these Preferred Qualifications?
- Prior internship or co-op experience in the aerospace and defense industry, especially with Pratt & Whitney or other Raytheon Technologies companies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a consistent record of collaboration, innovation, and initiative
- A passion for learning about and pursuing a career in aviation and aerospace
- Creative problem-solving skills and adaptability in responding to new business challenges
- Eager to learn new things, contribute a fresh perspective, and share your knowledge with others
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms