ElectricianBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01423199 Most Recent Date Posted 05/07/2021 City West Palm Beach State Florida Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW109: West Palm Beach 17900 Beeline Highway, West Palm Beach, FL, 33410 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
We have an amazing Opportunity right now as an Electrician in West Palm Beach, Florida .
This is an exciting opportunity to work on one of UTC's largest facilities!
We are a global leader in aviation propulsion and we are behind many of the major advances in both military and commercial engines. We design, manufacture and service aircraft engines, auxiliary and ground power units, and small turbojet propulsion products.
Do you have the experience to join our Team? Are you looking for an exciting role that is integral to the success of our company?
Opportunities exists on 2nd shift ( 3:30 pm- Midnight) for you to join us in the role of Electrician.
Your Typical Duties:
- You will handle installation, service, maintain and modification on a wide variety of intricate and highly complex industrial electronic and electrical equipment throughout the facility, helping to ensure the work performed meets functional quality standards and code requirements.
- Helping to develop, fabricate and document circuits or devices to facilitate monitoring equipment condition and detection or diagnosis of equipment faults. While utilizing all proper safety devices and stay in sync with all safety regulations, procedures and program requirements to ensure safe working conditions and to preserve a balanced environment.
- To be successful you should have a well-rounded knowledge of electronics and electricity including a.c. and d.c. circuits, single and polyphase power systems, high voltage gear, solid state circuitry, microprocessors and power distribution systems, and a working knowledge of National Electric Code as it applies to industrial work.
- This role requires ability to use shop mathematics and apply electrical formulas, read complicated drawings and schematic diagrams, and use a variety of test instruments.
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- 2+ year trades experience working as an Electrician
- Electrical Journeyman's License and/or Completion of an Accredited Apprenticeship Program
- 5+years trades experience working as an Electrician
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms