Security ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI - Current Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 170683BR Date posted 10/28/2020 City Falls Church State VA Country United States
Raytheon Technologies (RTX) is seeking a Security Manager for the potential DHS Data Center and Cloud Optimization Support Services (DCCO) program. The Security Manager will provide technical leadership and direction to the program and DHS in the areas of data center security and infrastructure management, data center operation optimization, cloud readiness assessment for enterprise applications, cloud application and data migration, and cloud service management. The qualified candidate will bring to market emerging cloud solutions and DevSecOps technologies that enhance the DHS DCCO – and improve its security posture.
The Security Manager will support the PM on maintaining secure and robust data center services, and lead the efforts for cloud migration and deployment of DHS mission and enterprise applications from a private cloud and/or on premise systems (physical data center) to AWS, the current commercial cloud provider. The Security Manager will interface with and make presentations to DHS officials, Raytheon management, internal and external stakeholders, and the media. The Security Manager is the key innovator to the program PM with DHS executives.
- BS in engineering, computer science or related technical field and minimum 10 years of IT experience,8 of which are in cyber security management
- Experience with information security domains including but not limited to cyber security engineering, network communications security, application security, data protection, security operations, DevSecOps and FISMA security assessment and authorizations
- Experience with the AWS cloud domains including but not limited to concepts/architecture/design, data/platform/infrastructure security, security operations.
- ITIL or CISSP/CISM Certification
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently or be based near Stennis Space Center (Mississippi)
- Excellent written, oral and organizational skills and able to work independently under tight schedules
- MS in engineering, computer science or related technical field and minimum 10 years of IT experience, 8 of which are in cyber security management
- Lean or Six Sigma Certification
- VMWare Certification
- CCSK or CCSP certification
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationship with vendors
- Capable of solving complex technical problems.
- Strong analytical abilities: ability to plan, control and direct staff resources related to planning and scheduling
- Experience in preparing and delivering technical briefings for customers and management
- Active TS security clearance
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DHS Suitability, candidates with current suitability highly desired
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.