Security Operators, Security Specialists and Senior Security Specialists (multiple openings)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 172080BR Date posted 11/24/2020 City Washington State DC Country United States
Raytheon Technologies has multiple Cybersecurity, Information Systems Security and Network Security roles available for upcoming Security Services contract supporting a government customer in the DC Metro area.
We are seeking a variety of qualified candidates, performing design, real-time management, and prevention security services job functions that will include, but may not be limited to:
* Monitor, analyze and troubleshoot system, network, and user security problems.
* Resolve and remediate network, system, and user security risks.
* Coordinate with all responsible users and sites to resolve security incidents.
* Perform security administration/configuration and monitor performance of the networks and systems.
* Schedule conversions and cutover.
* Support automated information system security engineering tasks:
- Policy development,
- Asset and risk assessment,
- Development of security specifications/architectures/plans,
- Development and/or installation of digital signature systems,
- Support for key and certificate management,
- Implementation/support of trusted computing base,
- Systems certification and accreditation support,
- Hands-on development and operation of pilot or prototype information security applications.
* Design, develop, debug and test documents.
* Maintain computer programs for security applications.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution with degree concentration in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or a related technical field are highly preferred. Candidates with a valid HS education with 4-8 years of additional experience may be substituted in place of the degree requirement.
CompTIA Security+ CE, SANS/GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAC Network Forensic Analyst (GNFA) or equivalent
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.