Director, Cyber Threat IntelligenceBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Job ID 01403951 Date posted 06/29/2020 City Washington State District of Columbia Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:UT5: Washington, DC 1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, DC, 20004 USA
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
The RTX Enterprise Cybersecurity Services, Cybersecurity Intelligence and Assessments Group is seeking a dynamic individual to join our leadership team overseeing Cyber Threat Intelligence.
The successful candidate will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment, planning, coordinating, and executing intelligence collection and analysis operations in order to provide operationally actionable intelligence that enables RTX cyber defenses to predict, prevent, and detect threats to the enterprise.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring open source threat intelligence and information feeds and threat actor activity to identify relevant threats and risks to the RTX enterprise, to include identification of RTX assets that may be targets of interest.
- Applying technical cyber operations and threat intelligence expertise to quickly identify gaps in organizational systems and processes, produce mitigation or remediation recommendations, and to work with the appropriate stakeholders to implement.
- Conducting analysis and active research activities in order to produce new indicators and discovery analytics, correlate events, and discover new sources to provide early warning related to cyber threats and enrichment to ongoing engagements.
- Producing reports and collaborating on the creation and execution of plans to test RTX cyber defenses against new intrusion vectors, malware, and advanced adversaries.
- Collaborating with all elements of Enterprise Cybersecurity Services and Business Units Cyber teams and preparing and presenting briefing materials on a weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc basis on relevant tactical and strategic cyber threats and mitigation recmmendations.
- Liasing with both public and private external information and intelligence sharing organizations.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to form coalitions amongst disparate groups, be able to produce thorough and precise documentation, and have sound decision making skills.
The ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with teams, some of which may be geographically distributed is also a must have. This position will be located in Washington, DC. Remote work opportunities are possible. Travel will be required CONUS with occasional OCONUS travel opportunities as well.
The preferred candidate will have experience working for or with Federal Law Enforcement agencies and/or the US Intelligence Community (USIC) in either an analytic or operational capacity.
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and be able to prepare and present papers, briefings, and other materials to RTX Senior Leadership across the enterprise.
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of business intelligence and supply chain risk analysis.
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of Computer Network Operations and how they are executed by both nation state and private actors alike. The candidate should also posess an understanding of how to predict, prevent, detect, and respond to these types of operations.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of cyber defenseive tools and infrastructure along with an understanding of how to tip, queue, and orchestrate action across the defensive platform in order to minimize the time from detection to action.
- 12 Years Experience with BS or BA Degree in a technical program desired
Or Advanced Degree with 10 years experience desired
- 7+ years performing technical cyber threat and/or all -source intelligence OR
- 7+ years performing technical computer network operations targeting, analysis, or conducting operations desired
- Experience applying various threat intelligence models to incident and OSINT data
- Certifications desired but not required: CISSP, CEH, Security +, CCNA or greater, SANS certifications
- Current US Security Clearance or ability to obtain one required.
US Citizen or US Person required as work may involve visibility to ITAR related projects.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.