Intelligence Tech SpecialistBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Job ID 169547BR Date posted 10/01/2020 City Warrenton State VA Country United States
Raytheon Technologies has an immediate need to fill an Administrative Support position located in the Warrenton, VA area. The candidate will support the chief of IT division responsible for implementation of the customer’s Next Generation Information Management Program. The position is located at a customer site and requires coverage from 0800 to 1630 hours, Monday through Friday, although a more flexible schedule may be considered once on board and with customer concurrence. The right candidate will provide a full range of executive level administrative support to the chief and their staff to include but not limited to the following tasks:
- Schedule appointments/meetings.
- Monitor manager e-mails and telephone calls and the status of incoming and outgoing actions.
- Schedule conference rooms and vehicle reservations.
- VTC requests/set up.
- Perform as recorder or backup for time and attendance.
- Maintain electronic and hardcopy filing systems and archive files as necessary.
- Maintains and updates budget spreadsheets.
- Make arrangements for office equipment and facilities repairs.
- Maintain inventories, issue equipment, record, receipt, etc.
- Track and maintain accounting records via e-Supply, PSC, Genesis, etc.
- Create new accounts, data transfers, and account renewals to new staff.
- Create and format correspondence and memorandums.
- Makes travel arrangements for staff TDY trips.
- Create and submit visitor requests.
- Maintains staff locators.
- Other similar executive level administrative duties as required.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience providing executive level administrative support.
· Six (6) years of experience with a high school diploma.
· Basic understanding of IT systems and IT systems development processes and procedures.
· Ability to effectively communicate with government officials and their customers at all levels.
· Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality within the office.
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task and succeed in a hectic work pace.
· Ability to handle pressure in a poised, confident, professional manner.
· Must be a US citizen and have an active TS/SCI clearance with FS poly, must be crossover eligible
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.