Contracts ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 168664BR Date posted 09/23/2020 City Warner Robins State GA Country United States
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) Contracts has an opening for a Contracts Manager supporting the F-15 Radar Systems product line of the Secure Sensor Solutions (S3) Mission Area.
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for multiple sustainment contracts within the product line. Responsibilities will include working with the Program Manager and the functional program team members to review the contractual requirements, draft and submit various Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and lead contract implementation discussions to ensure compliance with internal policies, procedures and business/financial goals are achieved. The individual will manage customer relationships to ensure key customer desires are met. Other duties will include identifying risks, advising management of contractual rights and obligations and managing the contract post-award. This individual will act as the primary interface with customers during the contract execution phase and must be prepared to provide governance to the program team in carrying out the terms of the contract, offering solutions to mitigate contractual/program risks, acting as a focal point of contact with the customer for all contractual matters, change management, and driving closure to contractual issues. This position will also serve as the site lead for Contracts, working closely with the site Program Director and providing direct management and mentoring to a Contracts Negotiator. The successful candidate will serve on the program leadership team and the candidate will work in a challenging, fast-paced environment. The Contracts Manager will report to the Sr. Manager, Contracts for F-15 Product Line.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in contract administration or related work experience
- A proven track record of success in contracting with an intimate understanding of proposal cost structure, performance requirements, delivery schedules terms and conditions
- Experience with and in-depth knowledge of various contract types and change management
- Demonstrated business acumen; ability to clearly recognize risk elements in business transactions
- Professional presence complemented by outstanding written and verbal communication skills and influencing skills
- Team Player with strong interpersonal skills working effectively within team environment and customers to drive results
- Flexible and capable of multi-tasking while delivering timely, high quality products
- Focus on responsiveness with strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of FAR, DFARS, etc. and/or equivalent government regulations
- Knowledge and experience with commercial terms and conditions
- Computer proficiency; experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Adobe
- Ability to obtain DoD Secret clearance
- Experience leading, managing or mentoring individual contributors
- Experience with sustainment contract vehicles, particularly Public Private Partnerships, Performance Based Logistics contracts, and Multi-Year sustainment programs
- Working knowledge in the use and application of APEX, ICMS and SAP
- Existing Secret Clearance preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Law or related field or 8 years of additional experience in lieu of education.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.