Senior Financial AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting Job ID 176650BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 State Nationwide Country United States
This high exposure role requires a broad background of program finance in order to operate self-sufficiently, solve complex, unique situations, and influence a broad spectrum of key program members and stakeholders. The criticality of this program and its investments for the success of the franchise, and future business opportunities, allows for the opportunity to interact with leadership across the ISRS business.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to accurate, timely financial analysis and forecasting, daily communication, interaction, and partnering with Program Management, CAMs/IPTLs to provide personal involvement in the effective planning and implementation of various projects. Additional responsibilities include financial planning (short and long range), variance analysis, data validation and reporting, Estimate-at-Completion (EAC) development, supporting proposal development, and customer negotiations. This position is responsible for regularly identifying and assessing risks with the potential to impact cost and/or schedule and for providing proactive analysis of all financial aspects of the all assigned projects.
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a challenging, fast paced environment, be a results-minded team member and possess excellent self-initiative and multi-tasking skills. In addition, we are looking for the ability to provide thorough analytical support while meeting critical deadlines, and support process improvement initiatives throughout. We are committed to fostering mentorship and career development for our team members.
• Minimum 4 + years related finance experience
• Excellent communication skills & ability to communicate across all levels of the business
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and influence in a matrix organization
• Attention to detail and accuracy/timeliness in reporting
• Ability to meet critical deadlines and develop applied solutions and process improvements
• Strong organizational skills in time management
• Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Ability to develop solutions to a variety of complex problems
• Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
• Government contractor industry experience with knowledge of both government accounting (FAR, CAS) and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance processes
• Experience in preparing and reviewing Estimates at Completion (EACs)
• Knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
• Experience with and knowledge of APEX/PRISM EV
• Proposals/negotiations experience
• Experience in Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), including short and long range planning
• Proactive with demonstrated ability to creatively problem solve
• Working knowledge of APEX, PRISM, and BW Reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.176650
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.