Program Cost, Schedule and Controls Specialst - Remote Opportunity!Businesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting Job ID 182721BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/01/2021 State Nationwide Country United States
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
We have an excellent opportunity for a finance professional to join the OSQ Factory Finance team supporting the CCM (Circuit Card Manufacturing) value stream. CCA covers various different businesses (LWAD, RIS, Naval Power, AT) producing technologically advanced products which are critical to Raytheon's businesses.
You will also have a strong desire to show ownership and to utilize their talents to drive collaboration between various areas throughout the organization.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Financial reporting and analysis for various areas of the CCM portfolio.)
- Supporting operations in preparing, reporting, and presenting unit hour tracking information,
- Material management,
- Supporting and creating monthly LRE and quarterly EACs,
- Forecasting sales and R&O development.
- Communicating financial performance and providing guidance and insight to a variety of stakeholders within the organization.
- Assisting with bid & proposal work
- Performing ad hoc financial analysis
Qualifications You Must Have:
- A university degree and a minimum 5 years prior relevant experience, or an advanced degree in a related field and minimum 3 years’ experience
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Outlook.
Qualifications We Value:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Clear, concise communicator with all levels of management.
- APEX/PRISM/Business Intelligence (BW) knowledge and experience.
- Ability to collaborate across the organization in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Good organizational skills and energetic self-starter
- Earned Value Certified
- 6Sigma Specialist.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the first class benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or Non- U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.