Financial Accounting Manager - Remote Opportunity!Businesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting Job ID 181966BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/14/2021 Country Nationwide
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
RMD International Accounting is seeking a Financial Accounting Manager to join the International Accounting Team. Your primary responsibilities will include leading a team and statutory compliance support for the RMD portfolio of international branches and landed companies.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare statutory income and balance sheet statements
- Profit and loss statements and other accounting statements and reports.
- Reviewing tax returns.
- Supporting statutory bookkeeping, external audits, tax reporting, and accounting operational controls for various countries.
- Partnering with external audit and tax advisory firms to complete monthly accounting activities.
- Assisting with research of subsidiary transactions and reports affectingbalance sheet and income statements.
- Assisting with various accounting support in multiple jurisdictions.
- Reviewing audited financial statements from outside audit firms.
- Supporting compliance with statutory to GAAP reporting for internal purposes. Assist with preparing internal subsidiary tax Information packages to Corporate Tax team.
- Assisting with maintaining subsidiary compliance with internal controls and processes.
- Ensuring that all assignments are prioritized and completed on schedule with adequate time allotted for management review.
- Assisting with specific performance-improvement projects and other special projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 10 years accounting or tax support experience
- Understanding and application of accounting principles, concepts, practices, and standard knowledge of industry practices
- Financial statement preparation
Qualifications We Value:
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong organization skills
- Audit support experience
- Tax compliance experience
- CPA or Chartered Accountant
- Solid abilities relating to financial systems (SAP and APEX) and tools (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Capable of successfully handling a work environment with multiple tasks going on simultaneously; highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proactive, creative and innovative in solving problems and issues.
- Ability to plan and manage daily tasks, analyze, provide results and recommend solutions to
- Advanced Degree in Accounting or Tax
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the first class benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or Non- U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.