Web Design and Content StrategistBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting Job ID 181691BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/23/2021 State Nationwide Country United States
The Enterprise Services Communications and Advanced Media team is looking for an experienced Web Design and Content Strategist with 6+ years of experience in content development and web updates with a deep knowledge of content management and html language. This position requires cross-business collaboration with an eye for details and process management. Additionally, this position collaborates with other communicators, developers, designers, project managers and art directors to deliver digital creative solutions.
The ideal candidate for this role will be confident, experienced, and highly skilled in coordinating multiple content developments/updates; Possessing excellent organizational, interpersonal and service excellence skills. He/she will provide expert guidance and strategic counsel to about content goals, planning, development and execution.
The core responsibilities of the position include:
- Create a best in class consumer experience focused on identifying, prioritizing, shaping, complex enterprise initiatives in partnership with the businesses, functions and/or programs
- Work independently as trusted advisor for key consumers to support their long- term strategy and visions
- Translate company goals and consumer needs into powerful, engaging content
- Be able to apply digital best practices to drive operational efficiencies
- Work with internal and external counterparts to facilitate timeliness, relevance and visibility of web content
- Incorporate user experience principles and customer-first mindset into web content, navigation, and design.
- Liaison with external partners to publish material on partnership pages; maintain internal and external websites as assigned; research, write and edit stories for partnership pages; research, write, edit and post stories/sub-sites on internal and external sites; and maintain the central electronic calendar for Lifespan events.
- Oversee the updating and maintenance of the entire site, delegating as appropriate using Sitecore CMS to maintain the web pages
- Contribute to documentation of web editing, content component documentation ,editorial guide, and best practices
- Experience in multi-site, multi-language, global site management
- Stay abreast of the market-leading themes on their beat and making recommendations for new and innovative content, including interactive pieces and features.
- 5+ years (CMS) content management experience (SiteCore) in a large corporate enterprise including familiarity with information architecture, web asset management and multimedia experiences
- Has expertise in creating web content that utilizes best practices in search engine optimization (SEO).
- BS/BA degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or years of experience.
- Strong experience with SiteCore Content Management System
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Basic digital design skills using the Adobe Design Software Suite (Photoshop).
- Good proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Fluency in UX best practices, Web Development, and Analytics is a plus
- Experience managing a content strategy
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.181691
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.