HR AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type BC Relocation eligible No Job ID 183310BR Most Recent Date Posted 10/21/2021 Country United Kingdom
Summary of Role:
This role is accountable for the delivery of high quality, accurate and professional support to the HR function and wider business as part of a shared service team. This role reports to the HR Shared Services Manager
• Work with the other HR Analysts and wider business stakeholders to provide a level of trusted HR systems and process expertise;
• Deal with escalations, such as complex queries or requests for data and information from the HR Associate team or wider business stakeholders
• Supporting the Talent Acquisition team with recruitment administrative operations
• Responsible for preparing a range of reports via excel, using data analytical techniques, with the ability to interpret and present data in a simple and meaningful format
• Highlight issues with data integrity and facilitate the remedial action
• Escalate complex queries to the HR Shared Service Manager
• Reviewing and approving HR transactions in Workday in line with internal governance policy
• Supporting employee onboarding for all new hires
• Supporting the learning and development centre of excellence by supporting the management of training invites and evaluations and providing reports, talent data and data required on a cyclical basis;
• Supporting the compensation and benefits centre of excellence by providing reports and data on both a cyclical and ad-hoc basis;
• Ensuring that payroll information is completed and entered accurately, on time and in liaison with the payroll team, including reconciliation of payroll reports once processed;
• Supporting key HR processes such as performance development, absence and salary planning, international visa and contractor requests from an administrative perspective.
• Manage any queries in relation to employee benefits and compensation and liaise with the Compensation & Benefits Centre of Excellence as necessary;
• Provide HR monthly functional metrics reports across the business, including people, recruitment and learning and development metrics;
• Act as subject matter expert on HR data and processes, supporting cross functional projects as required
• Experience of using HR Information Systems;
• Experience of running analytics and reports from HR Information systems;
• Experience of working closely with payroll teams to maintain data accuracy ;
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience of analysing data and providing a report/view point;
• Ability to work with challenging and disparate data sources
• Ability to spot opportunities for improvement and implement changes;
• Understanding of HR processes and procedures
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• A CIPD / HR qualification or working towards.
• Knowledge of salary sacrifice benefits provisions
About Raytheon UK
Raytheon UK is a landed company, part of the Raytheon Technologies organisation and sits within the Raytheon Intelligence & Space business
About Raytheon Technologies
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defence company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defence. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cyber security. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
- 25 days holiday + statutory public holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 10.5% company contribution)
- 6 times salary ‘Life Assurance’
- Flexible Benefits scheme with extensive salary sacrifice scheme’s.
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies, including enhanced Maternity & Shared Parental leave.
- 37hr working week, with an early finish Friday (hours may vary depending on role, job requirement or site specifics arrangements).
- Flexible working arrangements can be considered wherever we can (depending on the role) so please enquire or highlight any request to our Recruitment team to explore flexible working possibilities.
- Canteen facilities available at Harlow & Glenrothes sites and Manchester & Gloucester offer free snacks & drinks (hot & cold)
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.