Head of Supply Chain Management - Cyber, Space & TrainingBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type SC Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 180630BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/17/2021 Country United Kingdom
Location(s): Any RUK Site with Flexible working options with national and international travel as required.
Summary of Role
The Cyber, Space & Training business, consists of four mission areas: National Security Cyber; Space & Airborne; Command, Control, Computers & Intelligence (C4I); and Training. Cyber, Space & Training provides our customers unrivalled technical and training services spanning all domains across a wide range of customers.
Reporting directly to the Head of SCM, RUK, and day to day to the Head of CST, the CSTSCM Lead will be responsible for:
- The performance of the SCM function in the CST Business Area
- ~£250M bookings and sales annually, >50% supplier
- Broad and complex range of technology, supplier engagements and contract types spanning all Cyber, Intelligence, Space and Training programmes and strategic pursuits
- Complex, high value international and domestic supply base
- Providing leadership and strategic direction to the CST SCM team
- 27 geographically dispersed skilled professionals
- Relationships with CST suppliers up to CEO level
- Identify and deliver top talent, including assessment of requirements, succession planning, recruitment, performance management and team development in order to deliver functional excellence in pursuits and programme execution
- Work as part of the CST Leadership Team to develop business strategy and plans
- Provide strategic thought leadership to develop innovative supplier solutions that drive CST achievement of its 5 Year Plan, Annual Operating Plan and individual business area objectives
- Set and drive the strategic direction for CST SCM activities, including implementation of functional initiatives
- Establish credibility and trusted, purposeful relationships with business partners, employees, and domestic and international suppliers at senior levels.
- Develop alliances, teaming arrangements and relationship management plans and encourage collaborative behaviours.
- Engage in CST supplier and customer issues to ensure expeditious closure including dispute resolution
- Ensure successful governance/compliance of the CST organisations with the application of appropriate Raytheon policies and procedures
- Liaise with and brief multiple US Business VPs Supply Chain on matters of significance
- Create and deliver SCM functional budget for the Annual Operating Plan in the CST business
- Demonstrable senior management experience of leading teams to deliver business objectives
- Experienced in staff engagement and management with specific experience in staff development .
- Excellent influencing and relationship management skills and a flexible and positive attitude
- A strong desire and capability to develop leaders, not managers
- Significant UK and international SCM experience in the defence and security industry
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business or related subject
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Holds or able to obtain SC security clearance
- Experience managing a distributed team
- Experience of programme governance in a complex multi-national organisation
- Mentoring and coaching experience gained in a matrix management environment
- Able to deal at board level both externally and internally
- Strong network of industry contacts
- External accreditation
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.