Technology Sourcing Lead - Supply ChainBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 174231BR Date posted 01/20/2021 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
You will work with Raytheon’s technology experts, product area leads, composability architects, and integrated supplier teams. You will influence designs and supplier manufacturing infrastructures to maximize sourcing flexibility and provide industry-leading performance and affordability. You will influence investment in key technologies, focusing on tactical, feasible implementation of required technologies with suppliers. Maintaining technical relationships with existing suppliers, you will grow relationships with emerging suppliers and engage in new supplier development activities where necessary to mature the supply base.
You will provide your analytical and technical expertise to Strategic Sourcing’s Competition, Key Pursuits, Proposal Excellence, Agreement and Emerging Technology teams to ensure integration of optimal sourcing solutions into long-term strategy and tactical execution. You will shape the domestic and international supplier base to align with Raytheon’s technology and Product Line needs—enabling new market captures and a growing international presence. You will influence investment direction and development of key suppliers, ensuring alignment to emerging Program needs. You will work with Engineering and Composability teams to serve as a steward of Supply Chain processes and key care-abouts to ensure ease of future procurement for new products and suppliers, and complete alignment between technical and sourcing strategies.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date. Some travel required (post COVID).
The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in multiple technical disciplines including manufacturing, systems and/or design engineering.
- DoD Aerospace & Defense industry experience.
- Experience in Program and/or “Integrated Product Team” management with proven ability to lead with influence.
- Experience leading effective cross-functional teams, including technologists, engineers, supply chain, manufacturing and quality personnel.
- Ability to research, identify and catalogue technical capabilities within a supply base.
- Experience with filtering through, and analyzing large amounts of data, supported by a foundational knowledge of applied statistics.
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Experience in identifying, valuing and managing risk and opportunity.
- Experience managing suppliers, including design development, production startup and sustainment.
- Product design/manufacturing experience with precision electro-mechanical controls, power/electronics products, machined products and/or integrated electronic assemblies.
- Experience in applying design optimization tools such as DFMA, DFMEA, PFMEA with design teams and suppliers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM (Engineering or Physics)
- Master's Degree in STEM
- Master’s Degree in Business or Supply Chain
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.