Systems Administrator - TucsonBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 175444BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/08/2021 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
Empowering a global business. Providing affordable solutions. Delivering competitive discriminators by unleashing deep expertise. These are just some of the many ways the Digital Technology team at Raytheon Technologies creates success for our customers. Joining our Program Execution team will allow you to partner with RMD organizations to enable business growth, speed, and agility through business innovation, technical proficiency, and operational excellence.
This is a multi-level position Systems Administrator I or Systems Administrator II based on the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience, and requirements for this position.
This position will provide computer systems administration performing a full range of technology functions within classified and unclassified program areas. This position ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software, and related procedures adhere to organizational and security-based policies. This role will be responsible for data backups, restores, system patching, and Antivirus definition updates. Additionally, this position will interact with internal and external users such and customer entities’ and vendors to maintain system integrity and maintain security compliance requirements and other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Required Skills / Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or a related STEM field, or and an additional 8 additional years of directly applicable equivalent experience with no degree is required.
- Experience and or education with Industry Standard Operating Systems Software such as Windows and or Linux.
- Experience and or educational understanding of data backups, restores, system patching, antivirus and basic security hardening process’
- Must be able to 10% travel or less
- Must be a US Citizen
Highly Desired Skills / Certifications:
- 2+ years of Windows and or Linux Operating Systems
- An active DoD Top Secret clearance adjudicated within the past 6 years
- An active DoD TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance or prior SCI/program eligibility
- Department of Defense Directive (DoDD) 8140 / 8570 Certification requirements (CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent certification and an Operating System Certification)
- Experience with basic DNS, DHCP, and Active Directory experience
- Experience with backups, principles, and safeguards
- Direct working experience with NISPOM, JAFAN, JSIG, DFARS and/or DoD/RMF
- Experience in Systems Backup technologies\\software
- Experience with disk cloning software
- Experience with virtual computing technologies
- Troubleshooting basic workstation and server issues
- Experience with training others in standard IT processes and procedures
- Experience with Basic Windows scripting
- Self-Starter, customer focused, adaptable, attention to detail, time management skills, ability to multitask, ability to work with general supervision and follow established procedures
- Ability to obtain required Department of Defense Directive (DoDD) 8140 / 8570 Certification requirements (CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent certification) within 6 months of hire date
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.