Supportability Program ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 187861BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/14/2021 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges – together we can anticipate more, move faster, and make a bigger impact on the big picture.
Whole Life Engineering (WLE) is responsible for ensuring our products are Safe, Reliable, Maintainable, and delivered on time. WLE consists of multiple disciplines that support engineering, our program offices, and our customers. Our WLE disciplines participate in the total life cycle of our products from conception to deactivation. Our focus area is product support, including the following disciplines: Reliability, System Safety, and Supportability.
We are looking for an experienced leader to serve as the Supportability Program Manager for Naval Shipboard Missiles within the WLE Missile Programs portfolio. This position reports to Program Management within the STANDARD Missile 2 and 6 programs and is located in Tucson, AZ.
As a Supportability Program Manager (SPM) you’ll have profit and loss responsibility for the various sustainment and Contractors Logistics Support (CLS) contracts in excess of $615M.
There's no such thing as a perfect candidate, so don't hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you're passionate about what you could accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- In this role you’ll lead a multi-functional logistics team that will be responsible for the following:
- Contract execution including scope of work, cost, performance, schedule, and risk management
- Financial and Contract Deliverable Requirements List (CDRL) reporting
- Government Furnished Property (GFP) inventory management
- Field support
- Depot level maintenance
- Shared product management
- Multi-factory oversite
- Engineering, reliability, logistics services
- Full surveillance of product service life and extension planning
- Compliance with customer policies, specifications, and requirements
- Continuous product and support improvement
- Customer and subcontractor management
- Conducting briefings and reporting to senior US Government and Raytheon Technologies officials
- Strategic planning and execution for long-term and affordable operational readiness support in meeting Warfighter requirements
- Collaborate and implement best practice solutions across multiple business areas, programs, and functional organizations
Some domestic travel will be required
An advanced degree in a related field and minimum 5 years’ experience may be considered for this role.
Qualifications You Must Have:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree OR an additional 2 years of relevant professional experience may be substituted for each 1 year of college.
- 8+ years of program or project management or logistics experience
- Experience executing sustainment or product support activities
- Experience with EVMS or the management of program cost, schedule, and performance
- Experience with risk and opportunity management processes
- An active and in-scope Secret US security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Business Management or Logistics
- Knowledge of DoD contracting processes and procedures
- Proven leadership experience working with a large diverse team and executing logistics, depot, and sustainment activities
- Strong skillsets in the planning, negotiating, and closing of multi-million-dollar contracts
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Innovative skillset to implement creative solutions while achieving internal and external customer buy-in
- Ability to make complex decisions in stressful business situations within a timely manner
- Ability to problem solve and implement strategic solutions through product life cycle
- Experience with collaborating with customers to retain, expand and capture new business
- Demonstrated history of meeting and/or exceeding customer expectations
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, including ability to keep larger product line and company focus
- Demonstrated ability influence and effectively engage at all levels of the organization to achieve program goals
- Significant computer application skills including proficiency within MS Office applications.
- Program Management Level 6 certification or ability to achieve certification within 12 months
- Demonstrated understanding of Raytheon Technologies products and processes including other Whole Life Engineering disciplines
This job is located in beautiful Tucson, AZ. Recognized as one of America’s 10 Best Small Cities, Tucson has a friendly, laid-back atmosphere, combined with the innovation and energy of a metropolitan region. Surrounded by beautiful mountains, the colorful Sonoran Desert landscape and majestic saguaro cacti, Tucson showcases some of nature’s best work. Tucson is known for its bright blue skies, and with more than 310 sunny days per year, this fantastic weather allows residents to enjoy the outdoors year-round.
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement, and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits on offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance, and child/adult backup care.
This job is posted internally as: Manager, Engineering Services.187861
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.