Supply Chain Business Ops SpecialistBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Job ID 168785BR Date posted 09/22/2020 City MA State Tucson Country AZ
Raytheon Missiles & Defense – Supply Chain Operations is seeking a Senior Supply Chain Operations Specialist to support key metrics and analytics projects across the GSCM organization. These projects will have significant impact on the overall population. The selected candidate will be an essential team member to the GSCM Operations team as the party responsible for developing and deploying these projects. As a result, this role will need to collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent written, verbal and data visualization skills to synthesize and present in an effective, concise manner. The successful candidate will understand the supply chain processes in order to drive positive business outcomes through effective change management and communication skills.
As an Analytics and Transformation team member, you’ll drive innovation and optimization to enable business growth and strategic contributions across a broad, cross-functional landscape.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
Your responsibilities will involve but are not limited to:
- Enable data-driven discovery and decision-making to collaborate with key stakeholders for business process improvements
- Implementing, participating, and coordinating in and across supply chain on various projects and initiatives geared automation, optimization of key processes, systems and tools
- Compiling, analyzing and providing solution-based recommendations for key stakeholders’ decision-making by leveraging multiple business systems / tools, metrics, reports and/or processes
- Developing and implementing project plans including change management and end-user adoption/education
- Generating, presenting, and influencing management level reports, training, and/or communications
- Providing first-level expertise and guidance to end users on reporting, analytics and data visualizations
- Representing business unit on cross business (or functional) team initiatives
- Design and develop methods, processes and tools to consolidate and analyze large, internal data sets from multiple sources
- Lead collaboration between systems, tools and information and cross-functional teams to identify and implement business process improvement opportunities to identify and analyze data, and troubleshoot issues resulting in improved business performance
- Collaborate and influence significant improvements of processes, systems or products to enhance performance of the Supply Chain areas
- Communicates with parties within and outside of own job function and external customers or suppliers
- Extract data across multiple source systems to consolidate information into a single source for consumption and/or distribution resulting in actionable communication as needed
- Effectively communicate system and process changes to the team and stakeholders while successfully influencing positive change
- Lead the formulation of key metrics and forecasts
- Develop efficient, workable production solutions
- Determine new ways to improve data and search quality, and predictive capabilities.
- Some travel may be required, estimated up to 10% of time with mostly domestic overnight stays for multiple days.
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Finance, IT, Engineering or related degree
- At least 4 years' experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, IT, Quality, Finance, and/or Contracts
- Experience leading or participating in cross functional team, project management experience
- U.S. Citizenship is required
Desired Education, Skills & Experience:
- Masters’ Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Finance, IT, Engineering or related degree
- Active Secret clearance
- Experience in supply chain data analytics or IT role that supports Supply Chain or in a Production or Manufacturing function that collaborates with Supply Chain and heavily utilizes SC data analytics
- Experience with Supply Chain processes such as proposal support subcontract management/procurement, material program management
- SharePoint development
- Experience using Alteryx
- Experience using Kinaxis RapidResponse
- Experience using Tableau
- Experience with SAP Business Warehouse, Web Intelligence and Business Objects reporting
- Experience using SAP ERP 6.0 (PRISM/APEX/SQVI)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, formulas, graphing, macros, forms, etc) and Access
- SAP Supply Chain/Purchasing
- Lean or Six Sigma Specialist/Expert
- PMP certification
- Innovative change agent with the ability to stay organized and to manage multiple high priorities and maintain strong attention to detail
- Strong Business Acumen / Business Intelligence and ability to turn data into usable information
- Proven ability to present complex data to leadership conveying key points and obtaining concurrence for next steps
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with a network of technical peers, business partners and customers to achieve objectives
- Demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate and manage objectives effectively
- Demonstrated ability to use sound judgment and make good technical and business decisions
- Flexibility/adaptability to work within changing circumstances
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the field by continuous learning and proactively champion promising new methods relevant to the problems at hand
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 168785
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.