Sr. Principal IT Process Automation Strategist - Cyber ComplianceBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 173807BR Date posted 01/12/2021 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
Telecommuting open to Employees.
- Drive innovative solutions across CPC services through the development of roadmaps and strategic plans for automation, process integration, and service improvement to maximize efficiencies and technology investments.
- Collaborate with CPC Leadership to develop service roadmaps and strategic plans and ensure successful execution of functional goals, plans and service improvement initiatives.
- Partner with CPC service leaders and business unit GRC teams to identify common service issues and inefficiencies and collaborate on identifying innovative solutions to improve services through the integration of processes, systems and compliance automation.
- Identify opportunities to gain efficiencies through data analytics, service reviews, and lessons learned, then partner with service leads to act upon them to realize positive outcomes.
- Partner and collaborate CPC service leads to ensure the creation of project plans to meet service improvement, cost, and schedule goals.
- Oversee the successful completion of CPC strategic initiatives and service projects by setting deadlines, communicating with stake holders about the state of the project, ensuring projects stay on track and on budget, and adjusting if necessary to meet new requirements.
- Liaison with the Cybersecurity Services PMO to participate in project reviews to support coordination for identifying and tracking execution and changes in project scope, cost, schedule, risk and service improvement requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong partner relationships with CPC leaders and advocate for their needs.
- Lead through influence support the delivery of solutions on time and within budget.
- Bachelor of Science in IT/DT related field with ten (10+) years or Master’s Degree with eight (8) years of prior relevant experience in cybersecurity, DT compliance, project management, policy, government relations, and business or information technology sector.
- Strategic planning experience including documenting workflows, developing service roadmaps and future state plans.
- Knowledge of DT/IT service management tools and working knowledge of service related best practices.
- Flexible, open minded and able to innovatively think outside the box to solve complex operational issues while maintaining open communications and a cooperative work environment.
- Superior written and oral communication skills; ability to clearly articulate ideas, process steps, and technical data in written, graphical, and spoken dialogue.
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills with the ability to interact positively and collaboratively with others at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and communicate project status and processes to senior management and executive audiences.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage, respond efficiently and effectively to time-critical issues with competing / conflicting priorities.
- Experience applying industry standard project management practices and risk mitigation for project budget, scope and schedule.
- Experience with Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project.
- Experience working with remote teams.
Experience with digital workflow tools and GRC platforms including Archer and OneTrust
- Experience designing and developing automation and orchestration services
- Understanding of cloud-based IT systems or hybrid cloud delivery models designing, developing in, or transitioning systems and processes to the cloud
- Understanding of developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining complex applications and/or databases including web applications and interfaces
- PMP Certification or similar
- Six Sigma and / or Lean certification / training
Bachelor’s in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) or related discipline
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.173807
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.