Sr. Logistics SpecialistBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 174027BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/06/2021 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
Here at Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD), we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by RMD employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
As a Sr. Logistics and Planning Specialist you’re responsible for supporting strategic logistics transactions between multiple parties including Raytheon’s Integrated Product Teams, Export / Import, and OCONUS (Outside the Continental US) logistics teams, and third party logistics providers. In this highly visible role, you’ll oversee the importation and exportation of material and Major End Items (MEI) in support of multiple country specific program.
This Position can be either a G08 or G09 Based on successful candidates qualifications.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Working closely with Supply Chain leadership in supporting strategic logistics and supply chain plans
- Working with internal product, Export / Import and Logistics teams
- Working externally with Third Party logistics providers
- Responsibility for the Logistics scope and basis of estimates for New Programs
- Supporting transportation process and updating shipment status over multiple international programs
- Tracking and understanding all costs associated with each shipment and identifying areas for cost reduction.
- Responsibility for the Earned Value and Risk and Opportunity Management components of Logistics budgets
- Managing shipping transactions, country specific documentation, and milestone tracking/reporting
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a final secret security clearance.
- 4+ years’ experience with Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing, Operations, Program or Project Management in a military or civilian environment
- Experience with Supply Chain and/or Logistics
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- APICS CSCP or equivalent required (must achieve within first 12 months)
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing experience
- International Supply Chain Experience
- EVMS experience or experience with other financial reporting tools
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills
- Experience as a project lead or manager
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with subordinates, peers, and leaders at all levels of management
- Excellent knowledge of Integrated Logistics Support concepts, requirements and processes
- Bachelor's Degree
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.174027
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.