Sr. ISSM Collateral Portfolio West - 50% remoteBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 187928BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/13/2021 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
Our Cybersecurity Team is seeking a Senior Information System Security Manager (ISSM) for the Collateral portfolio in the RMD West Region. This role is a hybrid position where the selected candidate will work remotely and on occasionally be onsite. This role is primarily based out of our Tucson, AZ facility, with an expectation to be onsite an average of 30%-50% of the time. Occasional travel may be necessary to other RMD locations locally as well as outside of the Arizona. This individual will report to the RMD West Cybersecurity Operations Lead. Capped relocation support is available, see below for further details regarding what we offer.
The Sr. ISSM for Collateral West is responsible for overseeing the development and maintenance of a formal classified Cybersecurity program for the RMD Collateral environments in the West. The Sr. ISSM is a strategic Cybersecurity Professional responsible for serving as the principal advisor on all matters, technical and otherwise, involving the security of the information system portfolio under their purview in accordance with the Joint Special Access Program (SAP) Implementation Guide (JSIG), Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503, associated National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) publications, customer directives and company policies as applicable. This is an exciting leadership position, with opportunities to collaborate across Raytheon and various DoD agencies.
There’s no such thing as a perfect candidate, so don’t hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Serve as the primary liaison with various government Authorizing Officials (AO) for business within their area of responsibility
- Regular interaction and negotiation with senior level Government Officials
- Approval authority for the RMD Cybersecurity Standard Operating Procedure (CS SOP) and partner with the Cybersecurity Mission Area leads to enforce implementation and compliance.
- Serve as Chair and voting member of the Classified Information System Configuration Control Board (CISCCB)
- Partner with Digital Technology Leadership and provide direction on policy interpretations, implementation timelines and requirements
- Responsible for publishing official Cybersecurity Communication (CyberComms) for policy changes, direction and/or news to all information system stakeholders
- Serve as a consultant and approval authority to the Cybersecurity Solutions and Technical Support Teams to ensure projects, solutions and processes are compliant
- Collaborate with leaders across RMD (Program Management, Digital Technology, etc.) to ensure Cyber compliance is maintained across collateral environments
- Partner with the RMD-East collateral Sr. ISSM to manage, maintain, and execute RMD execution strategy
- Possess an active US DoD secret clearance on day one of employment with the ability to obtain and maintain a US DoD Top Secret clearance.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Eight (8) years of prior experience successfully performing as an Information System Security Manager (ISSM) (16 years in lieu of degree)
- An active and in-scope secret US security clearance
- Currently possess an active (cannot be expired) security professional certification commensurate with a DoD 8570.01-M IAM level III certified credentials (e.g. CISSP, CISM, GSLC or CCISO)
- Experience with successfully working with and complying to various governing documents (e.g. NISPOM, JSIG, ICD503, DAAPM.) and/or Risk Management Framework (RMF) implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Systems Management, Management Information Technology, Criminal Justice, Business, STEM, or other degrees will be considered
- An advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for 3 additional years of experience
Qualifications We Value:
- Experience successfully and respectfully interfacing with internal/external customers (DCSA, AO/DAO, GCAs, IT, Program Managers, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver clear and concise cybersecurity briefings
- Experience in the management and execution of an incident response plan to include administrative inquiries/investigations in collaboration with the Investigations department
- Experience in the oversight, unification, and execution of a continuous monitoring/improvement program (to include but not limited to self-inspections, security control assessments, training, log management systems, automated inventory utilities, etc.)
- Working knowledge of cloud computing security methods, practices, and solutions (including but not limited to IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) to protect an RMD Classified hybrid cloud computing environment(s).
- Positive attitude and a strong team player
- Ability to handle difficult situations and make informed/confident decisions based upon risk assessment
- Understands and leverages RMD business knowledge to achieve results (financial, manpower, etc.)
- Ability to indirectly lead a team of high performing cybersecurity professionals
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Check us out on YouTube!
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.