Sr Audit & Compliance Engineer IIBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 175574BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/08/2021 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
This position will require an in-depth understanding of the RMD Policies and Procedures and the use of advanced quality tools and processes to ensure effective process measurement, control, reporting, root cause and corrective action (RCCA), and continuous improvement. Auditors also must be proficient in the use of the RMD audit tool. You will need to be able to mentor other functions and disciplines on compliance related issues.
The position requires interface with DCMA, MDA, FAA and other Quality Customers, as well as RMD leaders on appropriate program and compliance status/issues.
The position will be the compliance site lead for RMD locations and will be responsible for communicating and interfacing at all levels of the organization to positively influence change and direction.
This position will report to the RMD Compliance Manager, and will require travel up to 25% to several RMD Raytheon Technologies locations limited domestic travel only.
Home office can be in one of the following RTX locations: Massachusetts, Texas, Arizona or St. Pete, Florida
Other duties will include:
- Conducting audits and assessments by interviewing and/or investigation and examination of objective evidence, standards, procedures, work instructions, drawings, specifications, regulations, etc.
- Coordinating with stakeholders, including Customers, to plan and conduct internal audits
- Assist in coordinating external audit activities related to the QMS, this includes Corporate, NQA and customer audits
- Assuring planned audits are conducted on time, ensuring any systemic issues are identified and addressed.
- Reporting audit results, Corrective Action Requests (CARs) trends and improvement opportunities
- Communicate effectively to compliance audit lead, and program and other audit stakeholders on audit related activities
- Help to maintain an audit ready culture at all sites
- 6 + years of relevant quality engineering experience with a focus on internal audit
- 3 + years of experience in auditing and/or in a quality or continuous improvement role
- Ability to obtain DoD Confidential Clearance
- Have a broad knowledge and understanding of the domain and processes that may be assessed during audits.
- ASQ Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) or equivalent certification
- Demonstrated ability to engage with process owners to drive compliance and process improvement
- Knowledge of quality tools and processes
- Experience with general ISO-9001/AS 9100 Quality requirements, CMMI, commercial, aerospace, FAA and defense regulations and standards, and a working knowledge of Missile Defense Agency’s Mission Assurance Provisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to build effective relationships through partnering and collaboration both internally and externally
- Raytheon Technologies Six Sigma Specialists
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Math or other technical related program of study
All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon Technologies's Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.