Senior Program Contract ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 187784BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/12/2021 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities are forged in times of change and you will be on the front lines as we trailblaze new approaches, push the boundaries of innovation and chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to have a hand in creating.
What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon Missiles and Defense (RMD), we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by RMD employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
Our RMD Contracts teammates are valued business partners, influencing and executing balanced business deals, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, all in support of the products and services we deliver to our customers. With a global portfolio of clients, partners, and suppliers, the development opportunities for our Contracts experts are endless, both domestically and abroad.
Our success is driven by a strong culture, investing in our people, and a embracing the perspectives of a diverse workforce. Our Contracts teammates fuel powerful ideas, develop meaningful relationships, and work together to achieve and exceed business goals.
If you’re ready for your next rewarding career, we’d like to meet you. RMD has an exciting opening for a Contracts Manager in the Land Warfare and Air Defense Mission Area. The role entails contracts support to multiple recently awarded competitive domestic programs, that includes execution and follow-on captures.
We are looking for a Contracts professional that is passionate about relationships and collaboration. The successful candidate will have strong prior US Government Contracting experience and is capable of working in a collaborative team environment and developing and maintaining positive relationships with the customer and internal team. This position requires the ability to work closely with Program Managers, Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain, and other functions to achieve business results. Travel is required up to 10%.
There’s no such thing as a perfect candidate, so don’t hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Provide sound contract management to meet customer obligations, achieve company goals, and comply with company policies
- Lead the development of proposals, negotiations, contractual agreements, contract execution, and day to day administration
- Manage contractual scope and terms and conditions to ensure work is performed to the overall contract scope
- Serve as a customer interface for contractual matters
- Drive closure on contractual issues
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field
- 10 years applicable business-related work experience
- Experience with US Government contracts
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Ability to partner with others, work in a team environment, and defer to management as appropriate
- Strong contracting, written and verbal communication, and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in an environment with established company policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective and sustaining relationships with customers
- Business acumen with financial understanding of our business
- Effective analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Past experience in a position requiring multi-tasking and handling several assignments concurrently
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm187784
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.