Senior or Principal Financial Analyst- Secret Clearance Required!Businesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 174925BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/06/2021 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
The Material Execution organization has an opportunity for a Sr. or Principal Financial Analyst. This candidate will have responsibility over financial material execution of the next Multi-Purpose Booster Development (MPBD) Program phase once awarded.
As this is a clearance isolated program, the ideal candidate must be able to self-prioritize and allocate resources in a challenging, deadline driven environment. In addition, professional and effective communication skills are required due to the frequent interaction with program and functional leadership at varying levels. The program effort will require secret clearance with ability to obtain special program access and given access requirements will be required to be able to commute to the Tucson facilities on a regular basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with program and SCM functional organizations during the EAC development process; as well as monitoring these organizations performance against agreed upon budgets
- Providing support of month-end close financial planning activities
- Participate in the preparation of detailed material analysis in support of day-to-day execution and accurate EACs
- Budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis of labor and material for current and future orders
- Contractual and internal Earned Value Management reporting, including generation and analysis of monthly program metrics
- Risk and opportunity valuation and impact on contract profitability
- Ad-hoc requests
Minimum Required Education, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline
- 4 years’ experience in financial analysis or related financial experience
- Experience with Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas)
- Experience using other Microsoft Office tools (including Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience using financial software systems
- U.S. Citizenship
- You must currently have a Secret clearance to be considered
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Meeting critical deadlines and develop and apply solutions and process improvements in a fast paced changing business environment
- Clear, succinct written and verbal communication skills and experience working within teams
- Defense Contracting Finance work experience
- Understanding of Accounting standards and practices
- Experience in contractual EVMS reporting, working in APEX/PRISM EVMS systems
- Understanding of program control responsibilities which include meeting internal requirements such as coordinating budgetary agreements, preparing EACs and monthly forecasts
- Experience with project or task financial management and support including analyzing budgets, monitoring actual cost data, developing forecasts, and providing variance analysis
- Experience with financial evaluations of production programs, engineering projects, and/or process improvements– strong understanding of what is driving variance within data sets
- Comfort and willingness to taking on new challenges
This position can be a G08 Senior or a G09 Principal Salary grade based on additional education and/or experience.
***US Citizenship status required as this position needs active US Security Clearance as of day one of employment. You must currently have an active DoD Secret clearance to be considered.***
*Candidate must be able to work on-site 4+ days per week in Tucson, AZ location* (Relocation provided)
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.