Proposal Analyst II - Remote PositionBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Job ID 171932BR Date posted 11/19/2020 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
An excellent opportunity exists within the estimating organization for a Pricing Analyst to support the Land Warfare & Air Defense (LW&AD) Mission Area. The pricing organization is responsible for the preparation of both sole source and competitive proposals for development and production in support of USG, FMS, and DCS pursuits. In addition, the pricing organization supports gate reviews, Government audits, and negotiations with the customer.
The Mission Area Pricing Analyst will:
- Proactively lead/support assigned estimating activities across all programs for LW&AD;
- Ensure proposal alignment with the financial objectives of program directors and program managers across the business including, but not limited to proposal priorities, booking priorities, and pricing strategies;
- Develop creative strategic approaches to product pricing with an emphasis on affordability;
- Create all relevant financial components for inclusion in Gate 4 packages to ensure sound basis for estimates, appropriate risks/opportunities, and accurate calculations; and
- Ensure compliance with FAR and internal estimating requirements (primarily FAR 15.408, Table 15-2).
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Understanding of the requirements in FAR, Part 15
- Must be a US Citizen, US Citizen Status is required as this this positon will need a US Security Clearance within 1 year of start date
- Project Lead and/or managerial experience is desired
- Strong strategic thinker
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Fundamental understanding of the ACES pricing tool and RTX IPDS
- Bachelor degree in Business, Math, Accounting, Finance or a directly related Field and 2 years of directly related experience
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.