Principal Mfg EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 175741BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/08/2021 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
We are Raytheon Missiles and Defense (RMD), a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, security and civil markets where you will be part of a diverse global team working together to solve some of the most demanding challenges on the planet. We know that a diverse company is a strong company. Our employees come from different backgrounds. We value our different perspectives and styles of tackling the world’s most complex challenges and toughest threats. Diversity of thought is critical to the future of innovation. We offer competitive salaries, bonus structure, excellent benefits, and a comprehensive relocation package.
RMD Supplier Engineers are involved in all aspects of planning and executing the production of our wide range of weapon systems, from tactical missiles to strategic defense products. Supplier Engineers provide technical knowledge & process capability expertise to improve supplier performance and are involved in all phases of product life cycles, beginning with proposal development, new product development, advanced manufacturing initiatives and continuing through production implementation. Our team ensures technical data packages are complete and accurate and that the supplier technical performance meets the objectives of quality, cost and schedule.
The RMD Supplier Engineering Team is seeking a well-organized, self-starter to join the Supplier Risk Mitigation Team. This cooperative and collaborative individual is experienced in Cyber Supply Chain Risk Management (C-SCRM) related to DoD I5200.44 to support ongoing and emerging requirements for RMD programs. C-SCRM is the process of identifying, developing, evaluating, selecting, verifying and validating, and managing the global risks associated with adversarial malicious actions to effect the authenticity and integrity of the material procured for integration into our customer systems. A C-SCRM Engineer identifies, evaluates, threat potential and proposes mitigations to address the attack surfaces throughout the lifecycle development of customer systems. Cyber SCRM has an elevated focus on logic bearing components, CCA, and software bill of materials. It covers the entire lifecycle of a system (including design, development, distribution, deployment, acquisition, maintenance, and destruction) as supply chain threats and vulnerabilities may be intentionally or unintentionally compromise a product or service at any stage of the lifecycle.
- Cooperatively supporting teams in the development of program sourcing strategies.
- Leading requirements understanding engagements with the supply base to mitigate technical and performance risk.
- Developing should-cost analyses and technical evaluations.
- Teaming with a multidiscipline System Security Engineering Team, Components Engineering, Contracts, Supply Chain, Safety,
- Reliability and Program Management to facilitate risk management of LBC’s and System Mission Critical Components.
- Reviewing program C-SCRM system-level requirements to support the development of program proposals and contribute to a Program’s Material Program Strategy and Subcontractor Statements of Work.
- Supporting development of a Program’s Protection Implementation Plan with Cyber SCRM content.
- Assisting in the definition and development of C-SCRM strategy, plans, and policies.
- Review, interpretation and/or impact assessment of new or changes in existing C-SCRM requirements.
- Perform vulnerability assessments Identification, review and documenting Vulnerabilities, Threats and attack surface analysis.
- Leverage interpersonal and critical thinking skills to lead supplier assessment with a focus on C-SCRM and engage with customers to assess, influence, and address their C-SCRM requirements
- Travel as required
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in engineering disciplines, hard science, mathematics, or physics
- Eight (8) years supply chain experience involving systems engineering principals during various stages throughout the entire product life cycle.
- C-SCRM experience involving a combination of Risk Analysis, Mitigation and Verification, and/or Validation.
- Experience in a program or technical leadership capacity with some business development and/or financial program management
- Work experience preparing and/or delivering briefings to various stakeholders including customers or suppliers
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Advanced degree in aforementioned disciplines. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
- Knowledge of Systems and Software development life cycle and development processes, methodologies, and tools
- Microelectronics, CCA, and Subsystem destructive and non-destructive testing.
- Asset management, Transportation and Logistics
- Reverse Engineering & Root Cause Analysis
- Knowledge of NIST SP 800-160, NIST SP 800-161, NIST 800-53 Rev 5 Supply Chain Control Family
- Six Sigma Specialist
- Active Secret Clearance.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.