Principal Material Program ManBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Confidential Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 178080BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
In this role, you will apply your existing knowledge of manufacturing, material requirements planning and business acumen within a matrixed organization. You will develop and execute a material program strategy/plan for a program or integrated product team.
The successful candidate will have excellent written and oral communications skills to influence and communicate effectively across multiple areas outside of one’s own job function as well as with parties external to the organization. You will have the opportunity to lead projects, budgeting and financial management, issue and conflict resolution.
The ideal candidate will have hands on experience in a manufacturing environment with understanding of:
- Understanding/Application of principles, concepts, industry practices and standards related to MRP planning systems (e.g. - SAP, Oracle and other next generation ERP systems)
- Master Data, MRP Scheduling and Capacity Planning
- Maintaining/Assessing the integrity of the MRP environment and your programs’ schedule within that environment
- Balancing supply and demand to create/maintain executable schedules
- Issue/Conflict resolution within organizations, between organizations and with suppliers
- Financial planning and Earned Value Management
Candidates can distinguish themselves by demonstrating:
- Understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) through education and past experience in a manufacturing environment with the ability to provide creative and systemic solutions
- Strong analytical skills required to evaluate end-to-end planning and identify constraints, risks and opportunities
- Advanced Supply Chain Planning tools (i.e. – Kinaxis RapidResponse)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skillset (i.e. – pivot tables, filters, advanced formulas, macros, VBA, external data sources, automation, MS Office Integration, etc.)
- A knowledge base that can be leverage to affect change and provide creative, lasting systemic solutions to ensure MRP integrity in support of on time deliveries.
Key activities typically include: financial management (i.e., EV, budgets, targets, working capital, material forecasts, etc.); overall ownership of the supplier management process (i.e., Supplier Risk/Opportunity Management Plan, supplier performance, metrics, international issues, develop/evaluate the make/buy strategy, the Collaborative Agreement process, etc.), and communication of customer flow-through requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc. The MPM may act as the Control Account Manager (CAM). Working at the front end of the business, the MPM identifies and secures Supply Chain resources to support the capture plan and manages the Supply Chain content of the proposal pipeline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Business, Finance, Management, Engineering, Mathematics or other relevant degree
- Minimum 6 years of direct experience in Government/Commercial Defense & Aerospace Markets or equivalent substitute
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.178080
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.