Prin Spclst, FP&ABusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting Job ID 181578BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/16/2021 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
The Raytheon Technologies Enterprise Services Strategic Affordability Analysis (SAA) organization is seeking an individual to join its team as a Principle Financial Analyst. This role will support enterprise supplier pricing strategies and proposals. This individual will provide leadership and vision in our Strategic Affordability Analysis organization by analyzing supplier proposals.
This individual’s work product will have a direct impact on Raytheon’s competitive posture in the defense market place and customer satisfaction. She / he will work closely with employees across Supply Chain, Finance, Estimating & Pricing, Engineering and Operations. For these reasons, a strong background in accounting, cost accounting, estimating & pricing, financial planning & analysis and analytical techniques is desired.
*THE LOCATION OF THE POSITION IS SOMEWHAT FLEXIBLE BUT NEEDS TO BE BASED WITHIN REASONABLE COMMUTING DISTANCE OF A CURRENT RAYTHEON TECHNOLOGIES SITE*
- Strong background in accounting, cost accounting, estimating & pricing, or financial planning & analysis
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and techniques are required
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office including superior Excel abilities are needed
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and adapt quickly to changing requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work and deliver final work product within defined time frame.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) & TINA statues
- Ability to professionally present to large groups
- Knowledge of pricing, engineering and manufacturing estimating techniques
- Master’s in Business, Finance or Accounting degree desired.
Required Education and Experience:
- This position typically requires 5 or more years of directly applicable experience gained in a corporate finance environment and a Bachelors’ degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related field required.
US Citizenship Required:
This position requires access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.