Mgr II ProcurementBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting Job ID 177647BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
|The Enterprise Services Procurement team is looking for a Procurement Manager to lead a team of talented procurement professionals across a variety of commodities to support the Raytheon businesses and Corporate. |
The successful candidate will manage a virtual team procuring non-production goods and services in support of RIS, RMD, ES and Corporate. The team is responsible for, but not limited to, the procurement of facilities and construction projects, indirect technical services and general facilities procurement.
The ideal candidate will have experience with non-product procurement, sourcing and execution. This includes terms and conditions negotiations, supplier management, price analysis, proposal support and compliance aspects of supply chain management. Additionally, the candidate will have experience influencing suppliers and their performance while servicing business customers to a very high level of service excellence.
Responsibilities include providing leadership and strategic direction to a team of 8-10 procurement professionals located across the country. The candidate must be able to lead, guide and motivate the team through changes in scope and direction as our organization continues to grow, upgrade team skill sets and drive service excellence behaviors. The candidate will partner with senior leadership to communicate and build awareness, drive collaborative business relationships and develop common processes. The candidate will also:
• Drive efficiencies, closely monitor, develop strategies and influence performance results on key metrics.
• Serve as the escalation path for complex negotiations and issues.
• Drive short term and long term problem resolution with a focus on root cause corrective actions.
• Oversee the direction and management of supplier relationships, tactically and strategically.
• Communicate to ensure alignment & cohesion.
• Ensure team flexibility, adaptability and agility to optimize the team and organization.
• Increase knowledge sharing and collaboration across teams and organization.
• Ensure predictability in our results by implementing effective goals and managing performance to them.
• A minimum of 8-10 years of supply chain or related experience
• Well-versed in supply chain compliance, including in-depth knowledge of U.S. Government Acquisition Regulations (FAR, DFARS), Raytheon terms and conditions and export/import requirements.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills specifically related to managing teams, motivating, coaching and developing employees.
• Proven ability to act as a change agent.
• Demonstrated ability to influence key decision-makers
• Outstanding written and verbal communication, strong presentation and organization skills, keen attention to detail.
• Proven ability to interface at all levels of the organization and maintain strong relationships with senior level internal and external customers, peers and team members.
• Skilled at handling multiple competing priorities with the ability to set expectations appropriately and quickly re-adjust when necessary.
• Strong collaboration skills and the ability to operate effectively within a matrix environment.
• Working knowledge of Raytheon’s various supply chain systems and the SAP PRISM purchasing tool.
• Data-driven approach with significant experience using metrics to drive performance.
• Strong working knowledge of negotiating terms and conditions, with the ability to coach and develop employees’ ability to negotiate terms and conditions independently.
Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, business management, engineering or a related field. Master’s degree or MBA a plus.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.