Mgr II Industrial Security - Product Area Security ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 171803BR Date posted 11/30/2020 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Long-term planning for meeting global security compliance requirements in SES product area including the SM-3 family of programs, international programs, counterhypersonics, targets & countermeasures pursuits and related advanced technologies. Managing contract security reviews to ensure requirements are consistent with the NISPOM, and various government directives as specified in the DD254 and contract Statements of Work (SOW).
- Assisting program leadership and other security managers and representatives in resolving product area security issues directly with the government customer, subcontractors, Raytheon Technologies (RTX) teammates, and internal program personnel.
- Assisting local facility security managers in solving routine security matters at various local locations to ensure consistency and compliance.
- Advise and assist local government, military, and company security managers in solving security matters at deployed field sites in the continental United States and abroad.
- Researching contractual (SOW, CDRL, etc.) documents, internal directives, and the NISPOM for security applicability and impact analysis.
- Elevating classification issues to local subject matter experts and customer.
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing security violations and trends.
- Assisting in preparation of Technology Control Plans, Transportation Plans, and security plans for foreign delegation visits, training courses, and associated shipments.
- Leading teams and collaborating with company International Security Managers to establish and maintain security protection procedures for overseas locations, company property and personnel.
- Managing administrative inquiries and investigations when needed.
- Leading teams supporting classification management, OPSEC, and threat awareness training programs and their delivery to program personnel.
- Assisting cybersecurity teams in the planning and coordination of accreditation of classified Information Systems.
- Organizing security support, including security plan preparation and execution for off-site activities.
- Helping locations with Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) preparation or audit finding resolutions.
- Visiting subcontractors and other locations to conduct formal assessments or provide security assistance as needed.
- Collecting and analyzing security-relevant data as requested by program and security Leadership Team.
- Managing program security review briefings to varied audience size and organizational levels.
- Lead self-inspections and security assistance visits to locations in the US and abroad.
- Supporting other mission areas, product lines, and special projects as determined by security leadership and the needs of the business.
- This position requires a minimum of an active U.S. Secret-level Security Clearance on day of hire.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment
Required Experience, Skills, and Education
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Minimum of 8 years’ of directly related experience – (Industrial Security, Information Assurance/Cyber, Special Programs, security management, military or government information security programs)
- Experience with any of the following: NISPOM/NISPOM SUPP, DD254 implications and/or DoD 5200.01 series
- Experience in creating operational plans and/or directives (SOPs).
- Previous experience in a manager role or leading a team/project.
- Must have an active Secret Clearance.
- U.S Citizenship is required.
Desired Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Security Management, Criminal Justice, Business Management, International Affairs, or similar curriculum.
- Experience with OPSEC, cybersecurity, and encryption requirements, and conducting security operations in field environments.
- Ability to analyze and brief key points from Program SCGs, OPSEC Plans, threat and vulnerability assessments to senior leaders.
- Familiarity with ITAR and export control procedures.
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Prior experience in Government or Defense Contractor in related security field.
- Self-motivated, with ability to make independent decisions.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Strong verbal and communications skills.
- Self- motivated results based performer.
- Effective multitasking skills.
- Ability to solve routine and significant challenges.
- Ability to both lead and to follow to achieve business objectives.
- Experience with and ability to travel throughout the United States and overseas.
- Top Secret security clearance desired.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.