Mgr II Financial AnalysisBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 177696BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
The Raytheon Vision Systems (RVS) Finance Team has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Lead. RVS is a Product Area within the Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance Systems (ISRS) Product Line of the Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) Business.
This is a unique and challenging FP&A Lead role with visibility at both the RVS and ISRS levels supporting a portfolio that includes external, inter and intra programs with a wide range of customers and two factories. This position requires a self-starter with demonstrated leadership and analytical skills with an eye for innovation and process improvement and the ability to drive accuracy and efficiency into all FP&A activities and deliverables.
Key characteristics include: proactive leadership, sense of urgency, ability to drive actions to completion, creative problem solving, and strong team collaboration.
The RVS Product Area is located in Goleta, CA but this FP&A role is open for multiple locations.
Specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to the following:
- Establish and execute a monthly and weekly cadence across RVS for inputs, reviews and on-time delivery to ISRS FP&A
- Accurate and timely analysis of financial performance (bookings, sales, profit, and cash) and early identification and communication of issues impacting financial performance
- Own all financial reports, presentations and FP&A deliverables with a focus on data integrity, completeness, analysis and timeliness
- Element of Cost analysis for all External, Inter and Intra programs
- Lead the RVS SRO process with a drive towards consistency, timeliness and accuracy
- Actively participate in weekly/monthly forecast, business and cash call reviews with ISRS FP&A
- Understand all elements of the balance sheet; Identify issues and drive resolution
- Monitor and analyze RVS Investments: Capital projects, Overhead spending, IRAD projects and NBI spending
- Monitor spending/liquidation of Inventory ARs and CFRs
- Establish and drive the schedule for long range planning (LRP) activities to meet the ISRS FP&A deadlines; own all RVS LRP deliverables
- Provide variance analysis and month/year-end close reporting and monitoring, working capital monitoring and analysis, and program financial forecasting
- Drive efficiencies through process improvement and establish FP&A best practices across RVS
- Manage 5 direct reports; responsible for their performance and provide guidance regarding career development plan
- Minimum 8 years applicable work in Financial Planning and Analysis, Program Controls or related areas of finance
- Must be a US Citizen
- Expertise in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) concepts, related systems, and processes
- Proactive leadership and ability to present to all levels of analysts and leadership
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to package complex data into a format suitable for executive review
- Ability to establish processes to drive efficiencies and improve performance
- Demonstrated ability to lead a small dispersed team and collaborate in a team environment
- Proactive, creative, and innovative approaches to problem solving; critical and strategic thinking
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with SAP accounting system tools
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet multiple commitments as expected
- Budgeting and variance analysis skills
- Risk and Opportunity analysis skills
- Prior work experience with a USG defense contractor
- Active DOD Secret security clearance
Bachelor’s degree. Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related field preferred.
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays.
Salary Range $90,600 to $172,100177696
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.