Material Program Manager IIIBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 172101BR Date posted 11/30/2020 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Material Program Manager with solid leadership and project management skills.
Raytheon Missiles & Defense is seeking a Material Program Manager to lead and manage supply chain strategy and program execution activity within the SHORAD Program area of Land Warfare & Air Defense.
As a Material Program Manager, you are a self-starter and are able to work independently at a high level in a dynamic environment. You will excel at executing on various simultaneous efforts flawlessly, and in your primary role, you will create, manage and execute supply chain program strategy and the plan to ensure program competitiveness and performance throughout the program life-cycle.
U.S. Citizenship status is requires as this position will need a U.S. Security clearance within 1 year of start date.
Your responsibilities will involve managing the relationships between the program management office, and the Global Supply Chain organization where you will have direct accountability for logistics, procurement, subcontracts and all other supply chain groups as they pertain to your assigned program(s).
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Generation and execution of the Supply Chain Program Strategy and Plan
- Support of planning, execution and reporting of material and labor budgets, earned value management, estimate at completion reporting and Annual Operating Plan (AOP) commitments
- Supplier and subcontractor negotiations and performance management
- Material and/or services delivery forecasting.
- Cost, schedule and quality management performance and metrics.
- Develop and execute risk and opportunity management plans, including Six Sigma activities.
- Support leadership reviews, including Gate Reviews, Monthly Operations Reviews, Program Reviews and Customer Reviews.
- Leading supplier assessments, sourcing strategies, and leading proposal development activities.
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business or Technical related or related business function
- 10+ years of Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, Quality, Finance, Program or Project Management experience
- Experience utilizing an MRP or ERP systems such as SAP or PRISM
- Experience with budget management, finance or Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Experience leading or participating in project or cross functional teams
- Experience with Supply Chain processes and procedures
- Material Program Management (MPM) Certification required within one (1) year in role
- U.S. Citizenship
Desired Education & Skills:
- Masters’ Degree in Supply Chain, Business or Technical related field
- Current Secret security clearance
- Experience working in the Aerospace or Defense Industry.
- Experience developing teaming and/or partnering relationships in both domestic and international settings.
- Accomplished in the use of MS Office (i.e. Word, Power Point, Excel and Project).
- Possess strong analytical, communication, teaming skills and prioritization skills.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills; ability to listen well and communicate effectively with others.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with geographically dispersed, cross-function team members.
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain positive working relationships with other functional organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems in a timely, effective manner, including exercising judgment in complex or ambiguous scenarios.
- Experience with Supplier management
- Raytheon Material Program Manager Level 3 certification or higher (or ability and willingness to achieve within one (1) year of hire)
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.