Global Security Services Leadership Development Program (GSSLDP)Businesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 170542BR Date posted 10/26/2020 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
Raytheon is looking for capable, self-confident individuals interested in a challenging and rewarding career to join the Global Security Services Leadership Development Program (GSSLDP). The GSSLDP is a two-year rotational program designed to develop leadership talent within a dynamic Security organization. The LDP is the strategic, early career component of an integrated talent development construct designed to attract, and develop transformational leaders. The Program is specifically structured to provide rich development opportunities through targeted experiential and applied learning.
Members of the GSSLDP will rotate into two, 12-month challenging assignments intended to provide a breadth of experiences in a number of GSS Core Capabilities. The rotations include a generalist experience in Industrial Security where you will learn and implement the requirements for the protection of information that is vital to our nation's security as well as a specialist assignment in another core capability designed to provide experience and to develop competencies within the following disciplines:
Industrial Security International Security
Information Assurance Physical Security
Special Programs Investigations & Counterintelligence
The GSSLDP features the following:
- Rotations to business areas across the U.S.
- Possible international assignment
- Competency based development planning
- Executive exposure to senior GSS leadership
- Three weeks of intensive applied learning
- Extensive experiential learning
- Cross functional opportunities and engagements
- Ongoing developmental feedback
- Off-program placement opportunity
- Bachelor’s Degree (degree must be obtained between May 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021)
- Strong academic performance with a minimum of a 3.2 Cumulative GPA
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical/problem solving skills
- Ability to move for each rotation
- Ability to obtain a US Security Clearance*
- Please upload a copy of your most recent transcripts with your resume when applying to this requisition
- Internship in the Defense Industry or with related USG Office
- Strong commitment and interest in a career in Security
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with a variety of challenges
- Ability to communicate effectively through a variety of levels of the organization
- Results-drive, specifically with the ability to drive results by leading, motivating, and influencing others
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.