Financial Analyst - Tucson, AZBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 175653BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/08/2021 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
Raytheon Missiles and Defense within the Air Power business organization is seeking an individual to join our team as a Financial Analyst supporting advanced capabilities development efforts.
***Candidate must be able to work full-time onsite in Tucson, AZ*** (Relocation provided)
Living in Tucson: https://jobs.raytheonmissilesanddefense.com/living-in-tucson
This position may be a Sr Financial Analyst or Principal Financial Analyst based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills and experience and requirements for this position.
AP Advanced Capabilities and Special Programs has combined Sales of approximately $200M per year with a secure and stable long term business forecast. A significant portion of this business consists of development and integration efforts which require contractual Earned Value Management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) implementation and maintenance,
- Variance analysis, quarterly Estimate-at-Completion (EAC) / monthly Latest Revised Estimate (LRE) development
- Data analysis and reporting, and baseline establishment and maintenance
- Assisting with financial and manpower forecasting including, sales, earnings and cash
- Coordinate development of EACs and sales forecasts for projects
- Closely monitor funding, prepare invoicing, CDRLs, financial presentations, and variety of other activities while keeping management informed of status
The ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively with Cost Account Managers (CAMs), Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leads, Program and Finance leadership and the customer. Frequent interaction with various functions and multiple levels of the organization will be needed, so the successful candidate must possess strong presentation, communication, and professional skills.
Candidates should have experience with Cost Performance Report (CPR), all formats, and Contractor Cost Data Report (CCDR). Candidate will also closely monitor funding, invoicing, and cash collection for their projects.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date. You must have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field is required
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4 years of finance related experience OR (2 years of experience with a related Masters’ degree)
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Excel (advanced skills-functions Pivot Table, Lookups, etc),
- Experience with developing senior level presentations
- Experience with qualitatively communicating variances to forecasts and financial results
- Experience with variance analysis, identifying and communicating discrepancies in data
- Experience working with technical people, complex software and processes
- U.S. Citizenship - Ability to obtain a final DoD Secret Security Clearance
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge & experience with Rplan
- Working knowledge & experience with APEX EV and Earned Value concepts
- Experience with APEX, PRISM and related financial systems
- Good organizational skills
- Current/active DOD secret security clearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Independent thinker, self-motivated and proactive
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.