Finance Manager II - Cost Sched & ControlBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting Job ID 178739BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
Patriot Product Line Missile Integrated Product Team Manager – (Manager II Prog. Cost Sched & Control) opportunity to join the Raytheon Missile Defense Finance team supporting the Patriot Product Line and Missile Integrated Product Team. With $1B of backlog and $3B of projected new business, the Patriot GEMT Missile is an effector with a broad international and U.S. customer base that provides the ability to defeat tactical ballistic missiles, cruise missiles or enemy aircraft.
The successful leader will be the financial execution business partner supporting the Missile IPT, functional leads, and the Patriot Program Offices. You will lead the management of cost control, schedule, and EVMS compliance and execution for the program.
You must leverage proactive leadership ability to meet aggressive deadlines as well as multitask across a variety of programs and work with all levels of the organization.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Gather and analyze Missile operational, financial, and program performance metrics for Material, Subcontracts, and Labor for Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Engineering Support to Production, and Integrated Product Teams.
- Lead and develop a team of finance professionals.
- Be an integral program team member working closely with the Missile IPT, while partnering with the Missile IPT Director, to ensure accurate measurement, control, and understanding of reported costs and schedules.
- Work closely with the Missile programs to understand monthly Missile EV and major drivers of cost/schedule variances.
- Prepare data for, analyze, and help drive the quarterly EAC review process with CAM’s, IPTL’s, CBT’s, and PMO.
- AOP forecasting, proposals and ROM pricing exercises, and workforce planning and analysis as needed.
- Prepare management level assessments of product performance to review strategic direction and cost profile.
- This position will report directly Lower Tier Air Missile Defense Finance Director within the Land Warfare Air Defense Mission Area.
An advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for additional years of experience as follows: Master’s is equal to 2 years of experience or a Ph.D. is equal to 4 years of experience.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or related
- 8+ years’ experience in finance or related business role
- Experience with Estimates at Completion (EAC's) or similar systems and tools
- Experience with Program costs and schedules, and proposals.
- Management/Leadership experience on high visibility projects and programs
- Experience with SAP, Business Warehouse, PMX, EDIT+ or similar systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience with Earned Value Management principles and processes
Qualifications We Value:
- Masters’ Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or related
- Familiarity with RMD business systems, including SAP, BW, RPlan, PMX, EDIT+
- Ability to multi task and work on several different program issues concurrently
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management both verbally and in written form
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate ability to interact, influence, and or lead diverse teams
- Able to meet critical deadlines and develop and apply solutions and process improvement
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Check us out:
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.