Test Equipment and Environments Electrical EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 187804BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/12/2021 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
The Test Equipment and Environments Center (TE&EC) is seeking Electrical Engineers. The Test Equipment and Environments Center (TE&EC) is within the Systems Integration & Test directorate at RMD. The Test Equipment and Environments Center (TE&EC) includes all of the engineering disciplines responsible for systems design & test on all Raytheon Missile Defense (RMD) products. Our engineers are in charge of all elements of the development lifecycle for test including: test requirements, test system design, flight simulations, hardware-in-the-loop, computer-in-the-loop, advanced engineering prototyping technology, flight operations for manned and unmanned vehicles, environmental testing, environmental characterization and engineering laboratory management. We are hands-on, designing with the latest technology and tools, and integrate state of the art test solutions with the most advanced engineering systems in the world
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- You will be a member of multidiscipline engineering teams performing design, development and integration of RMD test products within TE&EC.
- Typical work involves the development of both engineering and production test equipment, environments and systems.
- You will contribute to the completion of all stages of test product development, and will be responsible for performing technical, cost and schedule management of their assigned projects.
- You will be expected to act, either as a part of the team or independently, to uncover and resolve issues associated with the development and implementation of test products.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor's in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
- A minimum of (2) two or more years of prior relevant experience
- Two (2) or more years of professional electrical engineering design experience. To include, but not limited to, electronic circuit board and circuit card assembly design, troubleshooting, analyze and test
- Previous work experience with two or more common electrical engineering tools for schematic capture and simulation: Orcad, PSpice, Mentor Graphics, Workbench, Multisim, Altium, DxDesigner, CREO Schematic
- Experience with commonly used test equipment, such as: Oscilloscopes, DMMs, Network Analyzers, Power Meters, etc.
The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior to the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Qualifications We Value:
- Master of Science degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM). ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
- The ability to provide technical collaborate in a multidiscipline team environment
- Experience performing analog, digital, and/or RF design
- Experience designing, testing and integrating digital, mixed signal, and electrical system interconnect
- Must be a self-starter and able to manage workload to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent technical writing and formal presentation experience
- Project management experience
- Bid and proposal experience
- A working knowledge of computer architecture and computer hardware optimization techniques
- Experience with developing and implementing programming languages
- Experience utilizing integrated development environments and debugging tools to troubleshoot software
- Ability and willingness to utilize existing designs as a starting point to interface with new units under test (UUTs) and UUT configurations when necessary
- Experience with troubleshooting and root-cause analysis
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.