DoD SkillBridge Internship ProgramBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 178785BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/16/2021 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
At Raytheon Technologies, military veterans work across all disciplines as valued members of our team. They are responsible for leading our businesses, engineering our products and managing our supply chain. As a veteran, you’ll share your expertise to help our customers meet the ever-changing demands of travel, global safety and security.
The following description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Raytheon Missiles and Defense. If you express interest by sharing your resume via the link below you may be considered for future positions at Raytheon Technologies.
The Raytheon Missile and Defense DoD SkillBridge Internship Program is an opportunity for transitioning service members to gain valuable civilian work experience through an individual internship during their last 6 months of service, for up to 180 days.
We're searching for candidates in the following skill areas:
Program Qualifications You Must Meet:
- DoD SkillBridge Qualifications as per DODI 1322.29
- Served at least 180 days on active duty
- Within 12 months of separation or retirement
- Will receive an honorable discharge
- Has taken any service TAPS/TGPS
- Has attended or participated in an ethics brief within the last 12 months
- Received Unit Commander (first O-4/Field Grade commander in chain of command) written authorization and approval to participate in DoD SkillBridge Program prior to start of internship
- Bachelor's degree in Science
- Some positions may accept relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
SkillBridge participants are not eligible for compensation from Raytheon Technologies, as they continue to receive military compensation and benefits as active-duty service members.
***To express interest in the Raytheon Missiles and Defense DoD Skillbridge Internship Program please share your resume with us using this link: https://bit.ly/3sstE21
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.