Calibration Service TechnicianBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 170874BR Date posted 10/28/2020 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
This occupation requires the initial and periodic testing, calibration and certification of electronic and electromechanical test equipment - under manufacturing and standards lab conditions - prior to quality acceptance for usage in testing other instruments, components, units and systems. Also performs diagnosis, repair and modification in the servicing of all types of RMD and commercial electronic and electromechanical test equipment, including the electronic functional and operational test thereof.
*Starting Wage: $28.87*
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Must be able to work any designated shift to include overnight.
- Three (3) years experience in the operation, calibration, maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair of electronic, electromechanical, standard and precision measuring equipment in a manufacturing and/or standards laboratory environment; or, equivalent technical training in the repair and calibration of precision measuring equipment, and the science of measurements (metrology).
- Must have worked from test position calibration manuals, design drawings, sketches, handbooks, and engineering specifications.
- Must have used the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) specifications in the performance of job duties.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required.
- Must pass qualifying and/or practical test.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency (GED).
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.