Technical Security Team LeaderBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 168318BR Date posted 09/21/2020 City Tewksbury State MA Country United States
Develops, designs, and administers technical security systems and procedures towards improving products and systems while enhancing performance and efficiencies. Provide technical guidance for Raytheon Technologies customer-sponsored security systems and networks. Provide support for all unclassified, proprietary, and government classified security system requirements. Provides support for engineering network design and supervision for installations of security systems for Raytheon Technologies buildings, government projects, secured areas and Security Control Centers. Manages both new and ongoing design, installation and maintenance of access control systems and all related electronic security systems. Establish technical security policies in line with national standards as well as corporate guidelines. Manages the UL certification program for security UL approved systems. Assist in the investigation, of ethics violations and criminal matters by providing system reports on request.
Capped relocation support is available to the selected applicant if eligible per Company policy. Amount of budget to be discussed at the appropriate time.
TS Clearance required, Secret is acceptable to start employment but must obtain a TS Clearance within a reasonable time from start of employment.
- Experience with design, installation and maintenance of electronic security systems. To include intrusion detection, access control, and video management systems
- Experience with the following: NISPOM, UL 2050, JFAN 6/9 and ICD 705 requirements
- Strong Interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, high ethical standards
- Understanding of computer networking, access control systems and functionality
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance or able to obtain a Top Secret security clearance Eligibility for additional clearances may be required by the customer.
- General understanding of Software House C-cure 800/9000 product functionality
- Experience with UL certification assessments
- Experience with Physical Security and closed area construction requirements
- Possess a minimum of a current, final Top Secret security clearance with an investigation no older than 6 years on the first day of employment
- Profession certifications i.e., Physical Security Professional (PSP), Physical Security Certification (PSC), Security Asset Protection Professional Certification (SAPPC)
- Knowledge of security system networking and infrastructures
- Comprehensive understanding of Fixed Facility Checklist, self-inspections and/or DCSA Form 147
- Experience with Project Management
- Experience with threat and vulnerability assessments, risk analysis, integrated physical security systems and/or ongoing evaluations of security measures
- Possess a state of Massachusetts low voltage class D electricians license or higher
- Ability to work effectively and comfortably with internal and external customers at all levels
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with related Bachelor’s Degree or 8 years of prior and relevant experience in lieu of Degree
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.168318
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.