Software Engineer (C++)Businesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 166106BR Date posted 08/11/2020 City Tewksbury State MA Country United States
Software Development Engineer
This is your opportunity to join the Signal Processing Technology Group as a Software Development Engineer. The team’s primary goal is to design, architect, and implement Digital Signal Processing algorithms on a variety of high performance processing platforms – including FPGAs and GPUs, for next generation radar systems deployed on land and sea.
- Develop C++ implementation of signal processing algorithms and time critical control functions involved in direct control of sensor systems in Linux or Unix operating system
- Develop robust, scalable, performance driven software to be deployed on large scale computing systems
- Improve code quality by supporting software integration, verification and performing code reviews
- 2+ years or relevant experience in computer or software engineering
- Application development experience that includes testing and debugging in C++ on Linux environments
- BS or BA degree in a STEM degree including Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or related. Advanced degree desirable.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- Radar domain knowledge
- Experience developing applications for GPU using CUDA or OpenCL
- Experience with FFTW, BLAS, LAPACK, and MKL
- Direct experience implementing complex signal processing algorithms in C++ meeting latency and throughput performance requirements or experience in implementing complex control operations in software with defined performance timelines
- Experience in Software Tools: Git, Jenkins, Google Test, CMake
- Continuous integration and test experience in a hardware/software laboratory environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.