Software Engineer - C++, Java, IntegrationBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 167708BR Date posted 09/02/2020 City Tewksbury State MA Country United States
- Converting software requirements and specifications into logical design artifacts, development of software code, unit testing of code, and analysis of software defects
- Support generation of documentation to include: software development folders, design presentations, and problem reports
- Integration of software from multiple SW IPTs
- Determine failure root cause, develop, design and implement solutions
- Analyze system performance vs. technical requirements, research and make SW/Systems improvement recommendations
- Able to travel periodically to support integration sites
- 4+ years of overall experience in a SW Development or SW Integration role
- Proficient using Unix or Linux Operating Systems & Prior C++ or JAVA programming experience
- US Citizenship required.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Software engineering, or other STEM field.
- Prior SCRUM/Agile Development experience
- Familiarity with the following SW Tools: Rational Tool Concert (RTC), ClearCase, DOORS, MATLAB, Jenkins, Google Test
- Self-starter and ability to lead development, integration and test activities
- Command and Control, Radar or Weapons system, Cyber Security domain knowledge
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or other STEM field
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.